Chapter 2 Collision

When the senkiemone gate appeared it looked different.
Toshiro: what in the world.
Kisuke: oh no this can't be good.
Rangiku: what is this pressure that I'm feeling?
Kaname and Gin start looking intently on Aizen.
Gin: My my what a way things can turn out.
Aizen shoots Gin a questionable glare.
Soon enough the gate started opening and it started to forcefully pull everyone in.
Ichigo: this thing is like a vaacum!

Land of iron.

Sakura had abandoned Lee, Kiba and Sai to attempt to kill Sasuke on her own. Luckily Sai had made a clone to inform Kakashi sensei. Naruto also managed to get away from Yammato who was supposed to be in charge of him and went after sakura and Kakashi. In the heat of the moment just as Sasuke was about to kill Sakura with a kunai knife and Kakashi was struggling to get to Sakura in time, Naruto appeared just in the nick of time to get Sakura out of the way. It wasn't perfect because Naruto still got scratched by it.
Sakura was shocked at the fact that she could have possibly died by Sasuke's hands.
Sakura thinks to self: if it wasn't for naruto I'd probably be dead right now...and from Sasuke's hands.
Kakashi: Naruto what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be on the way back to the hidden leaf with Yammoto...doesn't matter you came just in time.
Moments pass and Sasuke, Kakashi and Naruto have a little brawl.
Later on Madara and an Akatski member showed up to give Sasuke leverage.
Sasuke: What I want lies in the darkness. What I want is to destroy the hidden leaf village. I am going to cleanse the Uchiha name!
Naruto: Sasuke we will fight and die together.
Sasuke starts laughing.
Sasuke: I'm not going to die. You on the other hand is a different story.
Naruto smiles at him.
Naruto: we'll die together Sasuke.
Sasuke: then so be it.
Suddenly the water starts to ripple.

Sakura: what's happening?
Kakashi: I don't know. Sakura, Naruto get off the water.
They do and so does Sasuke, Madara and the Akatski member.
The water started to glow.
Suddenly soul reapers started emerging from underwater as if being spitted out.
Kakashi: what in the world...
Madara: is this some sort of summoning jutsu I'm unaware of...
Everyone is looking at the water intently.
Ichigo sees Rukia.
Ichigo: what, Rukia? How are you here weren't you in hueco muendu?
Rukia: I...I don't know. A senkiemone gate opened and pulled us in and we showed up here.
Naruto: why are they all wearing dresses. He starts laughing.
Sakura punches him.
Sakura: they're kimono's you idiot!
Kakashi: they look more like robes to me.
Byakuya is just observing his whereabouts. His eyes land on Sasuke who was just staring at him.
Sasuke starts to use his sharingan and out of nowhere...
Byakuya: bakuda number 9 imprisonment.
Naruto: woah where'd.... Sasuke?
Shinji: what the hell is up with the dudes eyes. He laughs. Well that weird kid is a goner now.