Chapter 4 Exchange

The captured soul reapers show up in an alternate space.
Kaname: This is quite annoying. Where is the justice here.
Kenpachi: You really need to shut up about justice.
Byakuya: I find it quite difficult to believe you've fallen to be manipulated by Souseke.
Kaname: His visions of the future is wh--
Madara: --Sorry to cut you off but your help will be the icing on the cake.
Aizen: I don't know about them but who says I'm helping you with anything. Are you that much of a coward that you can't even show us your face.
Madara starts laughing. The war hasn't begun just yet but you soul reapers will help clean up the mess.
He puts them under a genjutsu.

Kakashi has explained the ninja world to the remaining soul reapers while yoruichi did the same about the soul reaper world to naruto kakashi and sakura.
Yammato shows up.
Yammato: Naruto! Really you used a shadow clone to trick me! We're supposed to be on our way back to the hidden leaf by now.
Kakashi: tenz--yammato it's fine. Actually if naruto hadn't shown up when he did sakura might be dead.
Suddenly naruto starts turning purple.
Sakura: oh no. The kunai knife had poison on it.
Kakashi: give him the antidote right away.
Yammato: kakashi
Kakashi: yes
Yammato: um who are those people in the robes with swords.... Are they samurai?
Kakashi sighs: long story we'll tell you on the way.

Yummichika: well what do we do?
Sakura: oh you're coming with us alright
Rukia: This place just looks like the world of the living.
Ichigo: It also looks like the soul society too...Rukia what's your point?
Rangiku: never question a female
Uryū: would you guys get back on task here.
Naruto: hey ...weird glasses dude
He points at uryū.
Naruto: you know you remind me of my friend shino.
Uryū: ...good to know kid
Naruto: kid?! You're like my age!
Kakashi: Yes they're around your age but certainly not your age. Let's get going now.
Kiseke: How far away is this hidden leaf place?
Kakashi: The Hidden Leaf Village is about a 3-4 day walk.
Some Espada's appear.
Yoruichi: I was wondering if you showed up or not
Halibel: I prefer to observe. At the moment you are not my enemy since we both have the same goal, to get out of here. For the moment I am an Alli.
Stark(espada 1): I would rather be (yawns) talking a nap. This whole thing is just too much of a bother
Naruto whispers to sakura.
Naruto: look its their version of shikamaru
Sakura: knock it off (she agrees in her mind)
Kakashi and Yammato start motioning that its more than time to leave.
They all start walking.