Chapter Two

After finishing the chicken they cuddled up on the couch to watch a movie. Cass couldn't help but look at Ten from time to time. It had been 12 years since they first met and he had changed so much. He'd been labeled a prodigy with his incredible dancing, been scouted by a top agency in Korea and gained a whole fan base even though he was still a trainee. She wasn't jealous. She couldn't be. She loved him like a brother but was proud of him like a mum. In the pair he was the talented one and she was the friend. Well except for in basketball and football or languages, speaking Korean, English, Thai and some Chinese. When it came to these she could run laps around him.

The movie ended and Ten's phone rang. "Yoboseo?" He answered. Cass was busy turning off the tv and clearing the plates while he talked.

When she came back to the room he was putting back on his shoes and leather jacket.
"Training?" She asked. He nodded. It was normal for him to have to disappear suddenly so she was used to it. She decided to go down to the court to practice before the game on the weekend. She grabbed her basketball, trainers and towel before taking her phone off charge and keys out of the latch.

Locking up the door the pair walked down the company building and court next door, chatting about their younger years.