Chapter Seven

Hey guys!! Finally I've updated! Sorry for the short chapter but hope you like it ❤️❤️ This story will be ending in the next chapter 😔 hope you've enjoyed reading it and hopefully I'll make a second book

Anyway enjoy
-Authornim

The group were laughing, joking around as usual. Ten stood in the corner watching his friends enjoy themselves. Taeyong moved to him, looking at the ground. "Hey!" Taeyong snapped his head up to look at the younger boy. "You and her, I'm okay with that. But hurt her and I won't hesitate to break you." Taeyong scoffed.

"Hey! I'm the hyung here. How dare you disrespect me." They stood in silence for about one second before bursting out laughing.

"Hey what's going on over there?" They turned to look at the bed, all eyes on them.

"Sorry Cass..." They said in unison, like children being scolded. The room laughed and they moved towards her again. "Are you two good now?" They nodded.

"What about you? What even happened?" Taeyong asked looking at Ten.

"Nothing for you to worry about hyung," He turned his gaze back to Cass, who gave him a grateful smile. He put his hand into his hoodie pocket, wrapping his fingers around the pill bottle. "Nothing." He finished. Taeyong wasn't completely convinced but he didn't mind. Cass would tell him when the time was right. At least he hoped someone would.

In moments the room was loud again, Taeil talking about a party he'd been to recently and Doyoung stopping him from knocking anyone out with his large hand gestures. Cass smiled at the situation, happy everything was okay with them now. She had her best friend and her boyfriend and everyone else. She couldn't be happier.