Chapter Eight

So this is the final chapter 😭 BUT a new story is being written! Yay!

*This chapter takes place 1 year after the last chapter*

Cass stood next to the stage watching as the boys moved in sync. Taeil would smile at her when he came to the side of the stage and she'd smile back. Not much had changed in a year. The boys had finally debuted. Taeyong and Cass were still together and Ten didn't mind. The fans didn't mind either. They liked Cass, at least they seemed to, and she got to see the boys a lot.

As the show ended, Taeyong ran off stage and picked her up, kissing her. She moved away from his sweaty figure smiling. "Excuse me?" Ten said, standing next to her with his arms open. She walked over to him, giving him a hug, before telling the boys to go get changed and she'd meet them at the car. She smiled as they ran off thanking everyone they saw. She was glad everything was okay. She had her best friend, her boyfriend and the rest of them to support her.

Her phone rang in her hand, the hospitals caller ID showing. Confused she stared at the screen. She wasn't due another scan until next week. She turned down the corridor to see Ten and Taeyong running off, thanking everyone. She accepted the call, bringing the phone up to her ear.

"Yoboseo?"

And done! Sorry for the cliff hanger! Let me know in the comments why you think the hospital has called!

Thank you for reading as I upload my first fanfic and the first part of this series! And thank you for the support xx

Yours truly
Authornim (btw my real name is Nicole)