Chapter 1:

I never actually wanted to be this. I never thought of becoming what I am today. I wanted to be a 'normal girl' but I Harley Peterson was not one. I was a monster.

A freak.

The moon glowed bright and as I looked up at it I felt my nose protruding outwards. My nails grow into large claws. I stared at myself in the mirror. My eyes changed from hazel to yellow. Hair was starting to grow everywhere. My back felt heavy.
I let out a piercing howl, and dissappeared into the forest.

Dark, gloomy, or maybe even scary you may call it. The moonlight shine in the lake which reflected all around. I searched. I was hungry and I wanted to kill. Inside I knew I was hafmless but on the outside the werewolf had taken over me. Yes every night I have to transform into this monster and suffer. This werewolf was dangerous. He was evil. And he was ready to feast upon any living happy soul.

"AWOOOOOOO" I howled as I pounced upon a frightened rabbit. I faught myself to kill it. Shedding a tear it said goodbye to its life. Dead. Just dead. Still. Silence as I fed upon my unwanted or maybe even wanted prize.

_________________________________________AUTHORS NOTE :
Hi there! I hope you all liked the beggining of this story. I am actually a begginer and so it wont be the best you've ever read or something but by time ill get better I hope. Enjoy guys❤