I HAVE A CLONE(MY PRECIOUS BABY) OC!

Clone trooper Screwball. (CT- 0217): (My chatty little son cx.)

- Chatty, almost never shuts up. Sometimes he gets weird looks from his fellow clones and jedi generals because he's talking so much.

- Honestly the worst sneaker in ever, people always hears him before he's even near them.

- Has a standard, but messy hair style. Right after the battle of Geonosis he colored his whole hair in the colors of the rainbow, which he had seen one time on Kamino, even if it's very rare that it happens. - Lost his whole training squad on Geonosis, and was about to die too, but luckily was saved by one of the Padawan's on the arena. He doesn't like to talk about it much.

- Got his name during a training round on Kamino, when someone in another squad said that he was: "Such a screwball.". He just kinda went on it after that day.

- Has a scar on his right chin, but everytime asked how he got it, he'd just mumble something.

Questions:

Are they ticklish? Everywhere, except on his hands.

How do they sleep?
Very tightly, to take as little place as possible.

How do they show anger?

Goes on a killing spree and punches everyone that comes near him, even his brothers. To not make it happen he's always trying to be as cheerful as possible.What are they like when they're sad?
His expression doesn't tell anyone how he's feeling, but you can hear when his sad by his voice. He just doesn't sound happy.

Any phobias?
Losing his control, and giving in to his anger. He can barely see who is friend or foe when he's angry. And when he is angry, it's very hard to calm him down. Especially if you don't know him. What does their laugh sound like?
It's big and cheerful. Expect to hear it often.

What makes them laugh?

Jockes, and pretty much everything else.

Singing voice?
Dark, but very silent. He's more like the bass.

Preferred weapon?

A DC-15S. But he's pretty much adapt in DC-15a's too.

What do they want right now?
To meet his training squad again, just one last time.

(HEHE I JUST HAD TO MAKE A BIT OF HIS STORY SAD. C;)