Hehe.

So here am I going to make an extremely random list of things to do at a summer camp bc I'm bored XD.

Start ranting about Keeli's hair and when someone asks you what you're talking about, burst out singing that 'fabulous' song from one of the high school musical movies.

Start randomly singing on Gasoline and tell people you need gasoline.

Ask people to read a paper written in Aurebesh.

(If you can watch movies at your summer camp then do this.) Take with you one of the TCW dvd's and force people to watch it, while you're quoting every random quote that comes up(Gosh I'm gonna do this with Umbara XD)

Burst out singing randomly to people.

Talk to fictional characters and when someone asks you what you're doing tell them that they are interrupting you.

When someone asks you what you are reading, burst out into a mental breakdown and fangirl/fanboy over it at the same time(Gonna do this with Republic Commando XXD)

 Go around telling people how adorable clones are.

Whisper "Good soldiers follow orders." repeatedly.

Draw little 5's everywhere on your hands an when someone asks you what it is, just say Fives.

Go into a mental breakdown everytime some one says 5. 

HEHEHE. IT'S EVEN WEIRDER WHEN YOU'RE SWEDISH!

LALALALALA.