last year

My name is Samantha, im gonnatalk about the story of chloe king first then ill introduce more of myself. Her name is Chloe king and she's a mai their humans with cat like abilities. She was 16 years old when she first got them. Not knowing really until she was jogging on a nice, sunny, but a bit of a windy day. And it fealt like someone was following so Chloe started to run faster as fast as she could. Then a guy with a scare on his face pushed Chloe off the tower  she broke her head and the people saw blood, they started to freak out and called an ambulance. But by the time she got up and ran when the people turned around Chloe was gone. But then 2 friends from school ran into her and pinned her down it was also Alek and Jasmine they wanted to see if I was a mai cat. After she told them that someone with a scare on his face pushed her off the clock tower. Jasmine and Alek looked at each other and then at Chloe in shock that's when Jasmine told me that I was a mai but I wasn't just a mai I was the chosen mai who hade 9 lives and people count on me to save them. but at first I didn't believe her. As I also found out mai and humans can't kiss that's when I went to a friend's house to see if I killed him with a curse.

Towards the end of the season she thought her dad was contacting her, but it was a trap to kill Chloe. Then Brian heard a gun shot. So he ran into the deserted building and saw her on the ground and ran to Chloe, Brian started to cry and said "no, no, no Chloe no please don't leave me I love you." As he kissed her. But then my other 2 friends Amy and Paul walked in and saw Brian in my arms and she was crying.