Oh no she knows

As Chloe was about to tell her mom,  Alek came rushing in with Valentina and Jasmine with help of course. "I need help."  'Alek shouted' once the doctors and a nurse came to him they asked what happened all he said was that he left to the store and found Jasmine stabbed and Valentina on the ground.

So she walked up to Alek to ask what really happened. "Zane was working for my half brother whitney, which he has this whole time because i found out hes my brother allegedly, But who knows Whitney could have brainwashed him. hes the one who stabbed Jasmine and poisoned Valentina" 'he said' As a nurse walked down the hall to get us, she looks familiar Chloe thought to herself.  "Jasmine will be ok she was only stabbed in the outer part of the shoulder so she'll heal and can go home tomarrow, but as for Valentina i'm sorry but she died and we dont know what caused it either." Then as Chloe went to give Alek a hug her mom came upto them,  "Chloe King what the hell is going on tell me right now young lady" ' she shouted' "ok ok mom." As Chloe looked around to see if anyone was coming to us or walking by, Alek grabbed my arm pulled me aside and asked if she thinks it's the best for her to know everything. I said that I have to tell her bc she's gonna find out sooner or later anyways.
So she grabbed her mom along with Alek, Amy, and Paul they all took her into a hospital room and made sure their was no one in their too. "Ok mom the truth is I'm not your average teenage daughter, what I'm tryin to say is on my birthday, ok I'm just gonna jump to the point, ok mom I'm a Mai they are humans with cat like abilities. I know it's hard to believe but it's true. I'll show you" She said as Chloe brought out her claws, she jumped back into Amy and Paul "just give me time to process this, I'll meet you home Chloe." She said startled and confused.