characters and info

Chloe king: she has 9 lives, her 2 human friends since pre school are Paul and Amy then her 2 mai friends are Alek and jasmine. O and she can't choose who she loves more a human named Brian or a mai boy named Alek....

Jasmine: she's a mai cat, dated Zhane untile his betrayal. And she Is the next heir in line to rule over the mai's as a leader.

Alek: he is hot mai boy, he finds out Zhane is his half brother. He was raised by jasmines mom Valentina. O and he likes Chloe (like a lot 😉.)

Amy: she is Chloe's human friend who knows she's a mai. Plus she loves singing, o and Paul and Amy have a complicated dating relationship.

Paul: he is Chloe's Han friend who knows she's a mai but he get to excited and asked to many questions about their mai stuff. O and Amy and Paul have a complicated dating relationship.

Valentina: dies poisoned by Shane and saves her daughter Jasmine so she can live and take her place as the next heir in line.

Brian: survives luckily.

Mr whitewood: Brian's father and leader of the people to destroy the mai covens.

______________________________

Samantha: I am a mai also but I'm not just a mai I'm a savior just like Chloe king I'm like her young cousin.

Phillip: he Is a mai, he is Alek twin brother but fraternal bc they don't look the same.

Andrew: he is a human.

Molly: she is samantha's cousin her boyfriend is zack

Zack: he is human but can't kiss Molly until the curse is broken. But he said " he would wait for her no matter how long it will take, bc he loved her so much.