The New National Anthem

I woke up that morning with the smell of bacon. AGAIN, god I wanna rip her head off. I get up turn on some Kiss and put it on my dock. I got into the shower. I looked at my barely fresh cuts, I looked terrible. I ignored my brain and got to work, doing my make-up, and hair. I put on a YellowCard shirt and some black skinny jeans, when I was okay with myself I went downstairs to find my dad but naked on the couch with some hooker.

My thoughts were saying EWWWW. I quietly ran upstairs and called Jaime, asking him if he could pick me up and take me to school, he agreed. Ever since he got his license he drove me to

school every morning. I got snapped out of my thoughts by tapping on my window I walked over opened the door and hugged Jaime, he said:

"Hey Anna lets go" he smiled, I nodded

"Are we gonna sit with the boys at lunch today?" I said hoping for a yea

"Yea, if you want" I smiled thinking of Vic, then my dreams.

*a little later*

I am on my way to 2nd period, then after this class I had lunch. I walked down the hall to my locker when I heard.

"HEY? EMO FAGGOT" I turned around and saw Noah with his bitch and a group of other people my face was expressionless

"W-what" I said nervously, he walked over to me whispered in my ear saying

"I know your secret, pull your sleeve down. I'm going to be the one telling people"he said and A tear began to run down my face

"shut up!" I said with a teardrop sliding down my face.

"Dont tell me what to do" and he slapped my face and pushed me to the ground. They all laughed and walked away.

I shut my locker and ran to 2nd hour. After that I began to walk to lunch to meet the boys. When I got to the lunch room I looked around for Jaime, suddenly I found him at a lunch table with the boys. Iwalked over and sat down

"Hey" I said looking at the boys, Jaime looked at my face and raised and eyebrow.

"Hey An, what wrong with your face." Jaime said with concern.

"Nothing, I tripped and fell" I lied feeling guilty, but I didn't want him to start a fight and get suspended.

"Hey an" the three other boys said

"Hey what's up?" They all looked at each other and then Vic.

"Nothing" they said. We ate in silence and then I said

"Erm, Vic can I talk to you?" He shook his head and we walked out of the cafeteria. Finally I broke the silence and said

"Do you have dreams?" I questioned him to see if he has the same dreams as me.

"Yea, who doesn't" he questioned me

"Tell, me what they are. don't be shy" "Well, last night I saw a girl she was picking up rocks in the middle of the road. I saw a car coming and I started telling a girl named Anastasia to get out of the way, and my mom was yelling at me with my full name. she got hit and I remembered I had strong feelings for this girl and crying-" I cut him off by saying.

"Anastasia's my real name, and I have the same dreams,but I heard victor. And I do remember having feelings for

This person too" he looked at me with wide eyes, then smiled.

"So is it destiny for us to be together?" He laughed, then smiled.

"I don't know" I smiled

We walked back to the cafeteria. Jaime raising an eyebrow, about to say something I smiled at him.

"So are you and Vic dating?" He smiled and laughed lifting an eyebrow

"No." I said

"Mmmhmm" he said suspiciously. Then we heard the schools bitch Hannah say

"EXCUSE ME, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?" She bellowed, The room went silent.

"NOAH HAS SOMETHING INTERESTING TO TELL YOU" right then, I knew what she was talking about. I looked at Jaime and them laughing at how low Hannah's voice is. Then I turned back and watched Noah standing on a table.

"Hello everyone, I have a juicy secret to tell you all" everyone had faces the was eager to hear what the secret was. He whispered to Hannah and she came walking to me with a smile on her face. She grabbed my wrist causing my scars to open, I winced at the pain and saw blood tripping down and getting on Hannah but she didn't notice. When I got to the table where Noah was they noticed the blood.

"Anastasia cut her self" the room went silent I couldn't go no where because two football players were holding me tight.

I saw Jaime get up and I gave him a death glare to sit down, and he sat downy then I saw Vic getting out of his chair running over to Noah. Punched him in the face, grabbed my healed had and ran we kept running until we were at his house. Which I have never been to. He ran inside taking me straight into the bathroom and fixing my cuts until they were rapped in gauze.

"How do you know how to do that?" I questioned, he looked down to his wrists and pulled up his sleeve. I gasped.

"Vic! Oh my god why do you do this?" I asked

"The same reason you do yours" I then realized that he needed someone besides his brother and I was willing to take that job. I hugged him tightly, and said

"Vic, if you ever need me for anything just call me I will talk anytime." He

Nodded his head and handed me his arm and I wrote my number, with that I hugged him again.

*** update in process