Hey, whats that light?

"So, I came. Who are these people?" I ask as I walk up to them. Shion never gave me a time so I ended up just walking around the park for an hour before I found them.

There are three of them, two girls and Shion, and they are sitting on a big red and white checkered blanket. They have a big basket in front of them and they are obviously having a picnic.

Both of the girls give me an odd look, and I try my best not to glare back.

"Well, introduce yourselves," Shion tells them.

"My name is Tokoha Anjou. I like to play Vanguard with my brother in my free time, but prefer to play tennis," the green haired girl says. Her hair puffs out at the bottom and she wears her skirt at full length, unlike other girls from the school who roll theirs up. She looks like a respectable girl that loves food (I'm not trying to say she's fat, I swear).

"M-my name i-is Kumi Okazaki. I l-like to play card games." she stutters, obviously scared of me. She has long pink hair and looks like the most innocent girl in the world.

"Well, tell me everything about you why don't you," I say sarcastically, "my name is Chrono Shindou. I enjoy running and cooking. I take care of my aunt when she is home, but she usually isn't."

"Well then, now that you know each other, how about we eat our picnic!" Shion exclaims excitedly.

"Oh, yeah, you didn't ask me to, but I made some yaki soba I thought we could share." I offer as everyone starts to pick things from the basket.

"Oh, that's great! Tokoha loves noodles!" Shion says, smiling.

"Yeah, I sure do..." Tokoha mumbles. I think that she thinks I poisoned it, or something.

I put the plate I was holding down and unwrap the tinfoil.

"That looks great! You like cooking, so you must have made it, right?" Shion asks.

"Yeah, I did." I grunt.

And with that, we started eating.

In very, very awkward silence.

And that's when the ground starts to shake.

"Do you think that Kamui is coming?" Tokoha jokes.

"No, I think it's an earthquake." Kumi offers.

And then I see a bright flash of light, and everyone fades away.

Shion:

I look over to Chrono after Kumi says it's an earthquake and I see him fall backwards.

"Chrono!" I yell, but then I see a bright light.

Tokoha: 

I laugh at Shions joke, but then I see a bright flash of light.

Kumi:

 I watch as everyone falls to the ground

But before I can do anything I see a bright flash of light, and I'm gone too.

Chrono:

I see a big bird flying around my head.

I see a lion running across a field.

I see a snake slithering across a path.

I know they won't hurt me.

But as soon as I make that realization, all of my animals come together as one big animal.

And it looks like a cross between a Chimera, a phoenix, and a griffin.

But then I see something in the shadows glaring at me. Looking at it makes me feel as if I am missing something from myself. And then I see another set of eyes, and I think that maybe they are my parents.

Just maybe

And that's when I realize that this is all a dream.