11

Shawns POV
"Uncle Shawn." Says Riley, hugging me after Cory tackles me. I hug her.
"Hey, I missed you."
"Same." She looks at Maya who is looking at the kitchen. Cory was right, she is tiny. And her clothes are huge. At least on her. I brought her this clothes, but she's drowning in them. I can't tell her weight, though.
"Maya's gained a whole ten pounds back as of last night." Say's Cory. Maya looks over, noticing me. Not much expression. Cory can't be for real.
"Good job, Maya."
"Thanks."

Mr.Turner and Eric are also here for thanksgiving. Cory told me not to look at Maya much or she wont eat, but sitting next to her, I noticed, she doesn't. I make mental notes.
Her leg is bouncing. She takes a sip of her water between every bit, she's wiping her mouth-probably spitting food into her napkin, slipped some into her pockets, and pushed a lot of it around.
"Maya, are you going to eat any if the bread?" Asks Cory as Maya takes a sip of water, both hands on the glass. She places it down and tears a piece off. He watches her chew it. He doesn't see her swallow it. Because she doesn't. I don't look at her, but I'm 70% sure she spat it out. I look at Mr.Turner who shakes his head.
"Cory." He says before looking at me to finish. Cory looks at me too.
"I think we should talk about this after dinner." He nods, looking at Maya's plate and back at his own.
"I think dinner is over. Good job, Maya." Maya is guilty. She looks at me and then lifts her plate, following Riley to put in in the sink, throwing the napkin away and going to Riley's room.
"She's good."
"What?"
"Your chumps. She's playing you."
"Scales don't lie."
"Do you weigh her without clothes like that."
"I have respect for her privacy."
"Clothes add weight. Maybe check her stuff. She's good at this. She knows tricks."