Confession

I'll cut to the chase. I'm a part of those "mean girl" cliques in my school. My so called "friend" is the most popular girl in school. To everyone outside of our grade, she seems perfect. Pretty, nice and charming. But the truth is that she's a total b*****. She treats those of us in the clique like shit as well as those that oppose her. I hate being with her. The girls in our clique struggled to get that "special treatment" by her, at any cost at all. She uses me for my money and (not to brag) brains. She copies me when she sits next to me during exams and tests. Whenever a girl in the clique liked someone, she'd decide that she likes that guy too and work her magic to make him like her back. I know she does this in order to make the other girls hurt. I really hate being in this position, seeing her treat and backstab all the other girls badly. I can't leave though. I wish I could, but I really can't. I've seen it happen before. I used to be alone and bullied by her and all of her puppets, but then she offered me a chance and I took it to get out of all the pain. Girls that oppose her suffer. All of her puppets (basically everyone) treat that girl like shit and she ends up with no friends until she ends up begging to Mrs. Queen Bee or moves to another school. Even worse, now my best guy friend (he knows me for me, a geeky and nerdy girl that's socially awkward.) is dating her. He doesn't know how she really is. I want to tell him but I'm afraid he'll be torn between us or he'll choose her. I tried subtly telling him about her but nothing will get through his thick skull. I really wish that I could help him. Maybe one day he'll see her as she truly is, but it pains me seeing them together. I'm sorry to all the girls that I can't help. I'm such a coward. I'm sorry, I truly am.

Hey guys sorry I took a few days hiatus since I was a little busy. And I returned to this:

I am going through all of them now and yes I am still accepting confessions

I am going through all of them now and yes I am still accepting confessions. :)