Batten down the hatches and lock away your...boyfriend? (Part One)

• Dedicated to Vicki Evans

Laurence's POV:

Me and the guys had just arrived back from America- it was good to be home. I loved America, the food, the sights, the smells, the people! It was just amazing togther, but you know what they say, home is where the heart is. The days had been long and somehow tiering, as well as fun- they seemed to fly so fast, it was unbelievable. Luckily, the album had been fully recorded and we were just waiting on enough copies to be made to actually release it. After we all dumped our bags in the room, practically taking up all the space, me, Kier, Luke and Cyrus were stuck in the bedroom. Drew had just nipped down to the nearby shop for a pint of milk for some well needed cups of tea and coffee. 

"I'm just going to see what's on TV," Cyrus sounded bored.

"What about the stuff?" Luke asked in reply to Cyrus, placing the two drumsticks he had in his hands on the window-sill. Shrugging, Cyrus (or Barrone, it depended on what mood we were in to call him that) started to saunter out of the room, only to take a sharp left turn into some bags, which not soon after toppled over and pinned the tall guitarist to the ground, unable to move. Luke rushed into the room where the shocked timid was to help him of the position he was in, leaving me and Kier alone.

"You tiered, Beveridge?" Kier hadn't spoken a word since we got off of the plane, I put it down to jet lag even though it was obvious something was bothering him.  I turned to see the red (and yellow) headed co-front-man of our band 'Fearless Vampire Killers' shuffling up to me. Suddenly getting nervous, I began to sweat buckets. Finally stopping, at a guess half an inch from sitting on my lap, Kier fixed his eyes to the beige carpet that had been there since me and him moved into the place, he slowly put him hand on my shoulder, still looking down. 

"I'm sorry it's so sudden but I have something to tell you, Laur..." Looking up slightly, Kier seemed to be blushing.

"What's on your mind, Kempy boy?" I tried to make my voice sound less high pitched then I thought it would when I spoke. 

Kier's POV:

"Well...you see...I really like you..." I had finally spoke my mind to the man I loved the most. To be honest, I had liked girls, but Bevers? Ugh. He's amazing. His voice, jet black hair...the way he speaks his mind to people so seriously. 

"I like you too Kier..." Laurence smiled at me, the way he smiled the day we first decided to move in together. 

"No, I mean...Like, like..." I quickly glanced up and Laurence, who was the same shade of crimson as I was. 

"Kier...I know. That's what I mean," Laurence lifted my head up with a gentle lift from his right hand index finger. Both gazing into each others eyes, I saw a sudden sparkle, as if the door opened...as if someone was about to walk in. Almost instantly, I found my mouth locked onto Laurence's. That doubt I had in the back of my mind forced me to look at the door. I don't think I could have been more embarrased. Me and Laurence found ourselveslooking awkwardly at the three other friends who made up the band, staring at us, the smallest (Drew obviously), holding his breath trying not to bust out into laughter. A couple of seconds past before we all started laughing our heads off, possibly sheading a few tears at that. Hopefully, the guys would see it as a dare, or a joke, a momentary cover up story I had thought of. As for Laurence? I didn't even have to ask. He meant that kiss. You could tell...