Prologue

"Adrian!" I scream. "I've told you a million times to stop bothering me!"

He just looks at me and gives me an evil smirk. "You've told me three times, dumb ass." He snarls at me.

I narrow my eyes at him, and give him a death glare. "I'm leaving." I say, fed up with his crap.

I grab my keys and storm out the front door. I start my car and just go for a cruise.
Adrian is my younger brother. He can be the worst at times. He plays too much.

Adrian is 17 years old. He's graduating high school this year. He's rather tall, maybe about 6'2". He has brown, longish hair. He likes to leave it up in a messy kind of way. His eyebrows have a nice shape to them (you can thank me) but they're kind of bushy because he doesn't want them to be too thin. His eyes are a dark blue color, and he has long eyelashes. His nose is rather defined, and so is his jawline. And his lips are biggish. His bottom lip is big, but his top lip is smaller. He's skinny, but he's masculine at the same time. His skin tone is also fair.
He says he wants to major in art. He wants to become a professional with spray paint, and make painting from it. So far he's doing good with that. He spends a lot of time in the backyard painting. But yet, he also like to go out and party and just have fun like any other teenager these days.

Also, he has a girlfriend. Her name is Cindy, and they've been dating for about 6 months already. He seems so in love with her honestly, and she seems so in love with him too. I'm honestly happy for them, and I wish then the best.

I also have an older brother. His name is Victor, and he's 23 years old. He just recently got engaged. Her name is Jasmine. They also seem very happy together.
Victor is tall too. He's around 6'3". He has shortish hair. He likes to comb it to the side. His hair is black. His eyebrows are bushy too, but they're neater than Adrian's. And Victor's eyes are brown with a hint of green in them. His nose is also defined and thin. But his lips are kinda small. And he's darker than Adrian, but he's still light.

Victor is bulky, like muscular bulky. He's a personal trainer, and he does that for a living. He's really into fitness, and eating healthy and all that boring stuff.

Finally, there's me. My name is Daniella. I'm rather shorter. I'm 5'5". I am 19 years old. My hair is long and curly, and my hair is black. My eyebrows are thick but nicely defined and shaped. My eyes are dark green, and my eyelashes are long. My nose is kinda wide, but it's very defined. And my lips are big. I have a pear shaped body, where my upper body is small but from my hips down I'm bigger. My skin tone is what you'd called a light skin.

I enjoy beauty. Such as hairstyling, makeup, nails, everything. I'm actually taking beauty classes.

Adrian and I live our mom, and Victor lives with Jasmine in their own apartment. Victor and Adrian have the same dad, but he passes away a few years ago. Though, I have a different dad. Yup, that's right. My mom had cheated on our dad. Although, our dad still loved me and cared for me as his own child. I honestly don't know my real dad.
That's our family. No, we're not the perfect family. But I honestly wouldn't trade my family for the world. They mean everything to me.