New Chances

It read: I am unsure to if the person will show again, I will tell you when class begins. I'm disappointed, I thought it might be me. Though it still could be. I took off my Bloch booties and put my bag and booties under the bench. I sat nervously. Lillian opened the door and told us to come in. We sat in a circle in front of her.

She told us that there were too many good students. She said that since there was so many fantastic students that she was changing things up. There is now a program starting now, which is September, going to December. She said that at the end of the program you would audition again and then she would pick the students for the professional division.

Then she told us that she was picking three students per class. She told us that the three students from my class are, Clarissa, Stacy and Jennifer. That's me! Oh my gosh I got picked! I tried to contain my excitement.

We then did warm-up and practiced turns. The teacher dismissed the class and I stayed to wait. The teacher told us that we were going to get a new schedule. We are now solely focusing on partnering, pointe, ballet and Pas De Duex. We aren't going to be in a class with the other girls!

I leave class happily and head off to my dorm. Since we had a new schedule, we got the rest of the day off. I decided to go to down to Main Street, which is a small street of cafes and shops put in for the students pleasure. I put on some regular clothes. A pair of black lululemon leggings and a soft pink t-shirt.

I locked the door and left the dorms. I walked down to Main Street. I grabbed a cinnamon bun from Cinabun. I walked down the street, looking in the windows. I saw some really cute bodysuits in the window of Discount Dance. I walked in and headed right over to the bodysuit section. I looked in the discount section.

I picked out this really cute maroon one with some lace on the back. I went to grab it but someone on the other side of the rack also grabbed it. I shouted out

"Hey! I wanted that one." someone replied with

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was cute as well but you can have it."

"Oh thanks" I replied. I turned to see who it was . . .