19'

**EDIT~

Jungkook woke up to the stinging pain in his head, though it didn't stop him from getting up from bed to witness his girlfriend next to him. He sigh deeply plopping his head back on the pillow only to wake up Madeline from her sleep.

"Hey what's the matter" she said sitting up.

He wiped his face with his hands and sit up with her.

"Nothing, Uhm I'm going to go for a walk or something" he said getting off the bed.

Madeline furrowed her brows and bit her lower lip, she then got up taking a jacket with her.

"I'm coming along, I need fresh air too" she smiled lacing her hands with his.

The couple then ventured around the city doing what they usually do whenever they're out. Jungkook as always would spend his money on the things Madeline needs and didn't really care how much it cost, because he loves her to much to stop.

Whenever they head out everyone stops and stares at the couple but more of Jungkook because of the bruises he still has on his body had been imprinted on him. He almost look like a dead soul just wandering the streets with his master by her side that doesn't have a saying.

Even with all the beating he has received from Madeline he loves her to the core and will do anything for her, whatever she needed Jungkook is always there to satisfy her needs.

In a way it seems that Madeline is only using him for personal use yet Jungkook already figured that out, but even he is being used by her he would never leave her side.

_________

9:04 pm

V and Jimin searched long and wide for answers as to how Jungkook has been resurrected. Areum too has ask many of her well knows witch friends if they know anything about the new girl Madeline and the same answer as always ends up as a No.

"We're not even close to any of the answers we've been asking about" sigh Jimin scratching his head.

"It's weird how she automatically shows up out know where, i looked up at her name Madeline and she's not in the system" says V.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean it's really like she was just created, I don't even think she's human.." V responded glancing at Jimin who looked a bit afraid from what he said.

_____________

Jungkook watches the strippers dances in front of him while he chugs down alcoholic beverages, Madeline snuggles next to him as she quietly injects the poison from his system, he hissed at the pain but continued to do what he was doing.

"Do you remember Lynn?" She suddenly ask causing him to pause a bit.

"Lynn?..." He repeated her name. He chugged some more of the drink and made an audible smirk.

"I remember her..." He said chuckling.

"Oh?" Madeline looked up a bit shocked. She wasn't prepared for that answer.

She fluttered her eyes and stared at him for a second and he glances back at her.

"She's the girl we always keep bumping into." He said.

"I miss seeing her tho-"

A slap to the face again caused him to touch his cheeks.

"I hate her name...your going to kill her Jungkook! Your going to kill her or else I'll give you your sickness again! You'll never live again! I save your fucking life dammit .. so basically you owe me your life!" She shouted.