43'

Katelyn decided to buy a phone card and dialed Lynns number. She stared at Jungkook glaring at him irritatedly while waiting for Lynn to answer her.

"Leave my wife alone, she's already in full stress mode the last thing I want for her is to go back to her country and start ruling again" he said

"It is her job to fix the countries problems" she says

"Well fucking find a president or find another ruler" he yelled back.

"Then Lynn will be executed from her role" katelyn said making the rest look back at her with fear in their eyes.

Before Jungkook could answer someone started to speak from the other line.

"Hello?"

"Lynn? It's me your cousin." She smiles turning away walking somewhere in private which Jungkook followed behind.

She was by the balcony leaning against the wall looking at the scenery while Jungkook kept his eyes on her, anything that was off he was ready to kill.

"Look, I know that you don't want to be a princess anymore but you need to take your job seriously come back home and help the people..your people. You know what happens if you don't do it right?"

"When will you he back?"

"I guess I'll leave tomorrow and start packing some stuff." Lynn said sighing deeply as she held her head from the tiredness.

"Great, hope to see you soon cousin and I miss you" katelyn says.

"Me too. Uhm..H-how is Jungkook?"

"Oh Uhm I can't hear you very well I'm going t-to have to call you ---" katelyn hanged up the phone turned her back around to be a bit surprised to see Jungkook simply staring back.

"Oh it's just ..you..well good news Lynn is coming home tomorrow and I will leave this mansion but I will return when she gets back" she smiles walking away.

She bowed to the rest of the boys and soon walked out of the mansion, leaving the boys with many questions.

"So what happened?" Jhope ask.

"*sigh ...she's coming back here tomorrow..that's all I know. But I still don't think she should go back home. This is her home now..I'm not liking the idea"

___________________

3:52pm

The next day the mansion was deserted once again, the only remaining people was Jungkook while the kids were at the park and the guys out doing whatever.

He sat in his office writing some of his paperworks that needed to be completed soon and some many deals to sign along the way.

He cracked his knuckles and stretched his body as he yawns tiredly. He checked his watch sighing getting off the chair and going downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

'Ding Dong'

The door dinged, Jungkook marches towards the door opening it wide to see Lynn again holding onto their sleeping boy.

"Lynn your back!" He whispered shouts

"Haha yeah"

She smiles at him but before she could hug him, she placed King on the couch planting a blanket on the baby.

She turned around and already Jungkook lifted her up taking her to the kitchen placing her on top of the counter holding onto her waist. He said nothing but kissed her lips as if haven't kissed her in a long time.

Lynn giggles cupping his face pecking his soft lips. "Don't leave .." Jungkook finally spoke.

Lynn licked her lips and smiled at him weakly caressing his cheeks. "But..you know I I can't really do anything about it if my people needs me"

"Can't you hire someone to do it instead? I mean you said it yourself, you don't want to do this anymore"

"Yeah, I know ..I mean I can give my crown to someone else but then that person must know all the rules which will take forever and the people will be impatient about it."

"Then again..my cousin cannot do it either due to the fact that she's not listed to part to rule Thailand." She turns to look at jungkook with pleading eyes to not make any stupid decision and actually leave him. She didn't want to go but it was as if it's her duty to go and do it for her country.

"I I have to go back Jungkook" she says wiping the tears that would soon fall.

"N-no-no no .... Wh-what do I do without you? King barely comes near me. I have a 19 year old daughter that's out there in the real world. And now my wife is going to leave me..? N-no you can't I ..I won't let you go." He says

Lynn pulled him closer cupping his cheeks as she stares into his eyes. "I think you'll survive without me..I don't want to leave everything behind but I also don't want to hurt my people."

She then raise her hand that had the ring on and smiled at it. "I won't take it off, ever...so don't take yours off either and I want you to wait for me. I don't really know how long I'll be staying but I'll come back to you..and if you want to visit me, you can just talk to my cousin about it and she'll let you in to see me"

"I don't like her...she seems suspicious." He says picking her up placing her back down.

Lynn only chuckles, but suddenly yelped when Jungkook picked her right back up bridal style taking her up in their room. He kicked the door behind him placing Lynn on the bed as he joins in with her.

She turns her body around to snuggle her head on his chest while his arm drapes on her hips rubbing it gently.

"Jungkook"

"Mmm"

"I'm going to miss you" she says closing her eyes. Jungkook moves his head to look at her and kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to be missing you like crazy baby" he says pulling her closer to him.

______________
5:15am

Jungkook fell asleep deeply which made Lynn slowly take off his arms around her. She kissed him goodbye for she knows that it'll be hard to contact him from now on. She looked at the clock striking 6:30 and yet she glances at the sleeping boy who she no longer can hold onto.

"I'm sorry Jungkook..but please wait for me" she softly spoke getting off the bed and grabbing everything she needed. She headed downstairs to see King who was rubbing his eyes trying to look for his momma and when he saw her he started to cry.

Lynn automatically picked him up hushing him that everything was going to be okay. When he finally stopped crying she soon opened the door where already her cousin was waiting for her.

"Hurry up!" She yelled from across the gate.

She then started to sprint but stopped to look back and bowed. "I hope you take care of yourself and our kids Jungkook" she says.

Lynn then hopped in the vehicle and instantly her cousin stepped on the peddle driving away.

Back inside Jungkook lips were quivering as tears began to swell up in his eyes knowing that he couldn't see her anymore. He wiped his tears away and stood up from the bed "Why did you go..I said stay with me...why are you leaving me like this" he says to himself.
__________________
••CUTT~~
**im not liking this chapter >~<