45'

**EDIT~

The rest of the boys all headed back to the mansion quickly knowing that Jungkook could be in a rampage, as soon as they entered inside the gate they witness screaming to crying of little girls as if begging someone to stop doing what their doing

The door was wide open and things were being thrown out not just any other things but those items belonged to Lynn.

"What the hell is going on!?" Jin shouted going inside the mansion only to see everything in utter mess, Lea and Aleeya simply hid by the corner of the living room covering themselves up.

Jimin came towards them to take them out and the two simply burst into tears.

"Where's your father?" Jhope ask one of the girls.

"He-he w-went to the b-back" cried Aleeya.

Lea wiped her ears so she can explained what had happened. "Daddy is going nuts, she saw mommy on tv and he got mad so he did this" she says pointing to the destruction inside.

"Where is he now?" Jin ask.

"I I think he's g-going to get mommy or even worse I ..I think H-he's going to kill her" she broke down in tears.

"Shit!" Cursed V as he ruffles his hair.

"Well we need to go get him before he actually does something stupid" he says.

Without any thoughts V, Jhope, NamJoon,Jin and Yoongi all headed back outside going into their cars as they hurriedly drove to the airport while Jimin stayed to comfort the girls.

__________

The next day which was already night time Jungkook arrived there quicker thanks to his private jet that can take him places like a bullet train would, good thing his hyungs wouldn't be able to catch up with him now he thought

Once he sees the luxurious castle he immediately pulled out his sniper and quickly but also quietly pulled the trigger killing at least eight security guards. A smirked formed his lips as he started to climb up the walls full of vines yet even with the struggle he continued to push on till his frets touched the ground.

"Ohh princess ~ were are~ you my princess ~" he whispered in a singing voice.

He walked around the perimeter searching for an entrance to her room and only three minutes he found a small window that had light flashing inside.

"There you are~" he chuckles creepily.

With time ticking he instantly got a hold of a tree vine and pulled his body up panting hard till he lands on the branch of the tree, he then scoots closer and closer until reaching the small window that was slightly opened.

"Seriously for a princess she doesn't know how to lock her windows" he says moving the window fully. He then placed his whole body inside and quietly lands on the floor.

He walked casually inside her room looking at the chandelier that hanged from the ceilings with many floral paintings, he then stared at the bed that was already messed up probably getting ready to sleep.

With her not around he walked around looking at things simply waiting for her to arrive.  He walked over to the book stand and saw pictures of herself and one that had been place down, he picked it up to see her parents still smiling on the picture frame, he placed it down staring at pictures of her till the door suddenly opened.

"*gasp* J-Jungkook what are you doing here!" She whispered shouted staring at him in a panic, she kept glancing back and forth to the door as if someone is going to come in but she walked towards it and locked it turning her attention to Jungkook once again.

"Nice to see you too" he says walking to the bed plopping his body on it.

"Jungkook your not supposed to be here! My cousin could come barging in, they could call security..y-you have to leave" she said pulling him up, except he pulled her towards him as she yelped landing on top of him.

"J-Jung..Jungkook I I .."

He sat up and cupped her rosy cheeks caressing it softly with his thumb.

"Just shut up, I thought your helping your people but..I guess it was all a lie so you can come home and marry some other dude" he says now cupping her cheeks a bit harder.

"I..it's no-not like that, I I ..I don't even like the guy, you know I love you and only you..my cousin forced me to m-marry someone.."

"And are you going to marry him?" Jungkook glared making Lynn gulped in fear.

"No..but.."

"If my people wants me to get married the-"

Lynn gasp when he's hands got a hold on her neck, she was gasping for air and tears started trickling down.

"Oh sweetie, I'm not letting you marry someone but me. Your people are stupid and doesn't know anything about us ..so let's make our presence known" he smirked.

"Wh-what d-do you me-mean" Lynn tried to speak but Jungkook squeezed her neck a little tighter.

"Let's fuck" he smiled

Lynns heart began to beat rapidly at his words and before even speaking Jungkook grabbed her head and kissed her aggressively, their tongue started to travel around each other sucking on it as saliva started to drool from her Lynns lips.

The two broke from their kisses and started to take off his clothes, Jungkook pulled Lynn closer attacking her neck bruising her neck with his tongue, she tried to cover her moan but a small bite from caused her to yelp.

His hands traveled to her ass playing with it and smacking it till it turned red, he wasted no time in stripping her dress only to have her in her bra and panties.

"God your fucking gorgeous" he says kissing her again.

He then threw her on the bed as she tried to escape but sadly Jungkook pulled her leg towards him pulling it up as she stands doggie style.

"J-Jungkook..n-no no, they're g-going to hear us" she yelled.

"Then scream for your dear life because I'm going to mess your fucking body tonight princess" he chuckles.

"I bed that ugly faggot can't satisfy you the way like I do" he says staring at her erotic face as she feels his dick twisting in her. They finally reached there climax and two breathed heavily next to each other and stared at each other.

Jungkook got up and walked to the bathroom, he looked at the tub and turns on the warm water filling it up with soapy bubbles, he then returned to her picked lynn up giving him a confuse look.

"What are you doing now?"

"You smell like fresh cum ..I need to clean you up" he says placing her inside the tub.

"You didn't have to carry me I could've just walked here" she says.

"Walk? yeah my buddy just paralyzed your legs so walking might be a problem for you for awhile.. You might need a wheelchair after this" he chuckles as he sits down on the floor watching her clean herself.

"Do you want to come in?" She ask.

He shrugged but got up anyways and sat in the back of her while she scoots backwards.
Jungkook then closed his eyes landing his head on her shoulder while wrapping his arms around  her waist.

20 minutes later, Jungkook came out of the bathtub walking towards the bed taking the towel as he wiped the bloody stains on his hands.

"Well...I guess she can't marry anyone now" he smiled wiping the knife filled with blood.
___________________
••CUTT