This is not a dream

I locked my door and sat in the corner when I heard a knock on the door and my mums voice "Lisa since you won't open up here's your food" she slides the plate of food under the crack on my door "thank you mum" she said in a happy tone "now get some sleep dear~" I nod and get myself comfortable so I could close my eyes

-dream-

Waking up from some bad dream of some sort i saw that my window was open grabbing my baseball bat by my nightstand I closed it and walked back to bed not being able to sleep again I turned on my light...BIG MISTAKE....because I was face to face with some thing I believe it was Jeff but he looks different from the original photo his smile was redder and bigger his eyes barely looked like they had any pupils at all I sat there gripping my bat as my body was paralysed. he was first to attack he jumped on top of me and held my arms down saying the oh so famous catchphrase of his "shh...go...to...SLEEP!" His breath was horrible and it sent Goose bumps down my spine I did taekwondo classes ever since I turned twelve so I figured out how to get out of this I thrusted my hips up and he tumbled off me I scrambled to my bat and swung It over his head he fell unconscious I think I inspected the face when he lunged at me I screamed and head butted him he dropped the knife I kicked it across the room and then I blacked out.

"LISA OPEN THE DOOR!!" my mums screaming woke me up "c-coming mum" I ran and opened the door as she hugged me "you were screaming are you alright?" I nodded "yeah just fell off the bed in my sleep" she nods "alright dear try to get some sleep or stay up I'm fine with either" "thanks mum...". I saw some bruises on my wrist and the window was open "t-that wasn't a dream.." The last thing I remember is that I pass out.