Mission

~three weeks later~

I finally snapped out of my shock so I decided to see what comments I have on my latest video a few people saying 'FAAAKE!!!' Apart from that I saw a message from some channel called TribeTwelve I grew confused and checked out the videos my god if I could erase memory I would erase the one of this. I spent the first few minutes watching the v-logs by a guy named Noah I grew bored of the videos until one caught my eye 'happy birthday' was the title I began to watch it. I was lucky to stand watching it before I started to watch the other videos similar to them after I vomited a little in my mouth before messaging him we agreed to meet up at his place in just two days it was a day trip so I said goodbye to my mother then started up my motorbike.

I reached the door I had to hesitate before ringing the doorbell I heard someone grabbing something from a desk and opening the door to be face to face with a camera I jumped back which made my bag fall on the ground Noah moved the camera and made it focus on my face "this is Lisa she had some trouble with daddy long legs as well" he said I smirked at the comment for the tall faceless man he turned off the camera and led me inside.