You cant scream

-Recording-

I turn the camera on and face it towards me this was live so yeah what ever I showed the message to my viewers "I got this in math freaky shit huh?" I looked cautiously out the window making sure no one would come I draw the blinds "now dear viewers I'm going to tell you something so secret that you all have to swear on your whole family's life" I paused as if they were answering. I take a deep breath and play the ending of the slender game "I've been dreaming of THIS and so far no one else has" after I said that an ear splitting scream was heard I grabbed the camera still recording and ran out the door.

Running faster and faster my lungs slightly burning for air but no matter I MUST figure out what made that horrible ear splitting, blood curdling scream. I eventually found it in the middle of the forest not near my house the image will NEVER leave my mind I point the camera at it a figure of someone it's not my mum but it's someone same age I think she was my neighbour WAS. Feeling scared I quickly pointed the camera back to me "ok dear viewers I'm literally shitting my self I've got to turn this of this is not fake I'm not an attention whore" I turn off the camera and inspected the corpse.

-after recording-

This is not a fake the skin is real the bruise and blood scattered skin it's disgusting I try to hold a gag while looking at it. The body was hung up like Jesus was on his cross being christen I was a bit offended by saying that. After taking a picture for evidence I ran as far from that corpse far from those woods but I couldn't escape the long shadow towering over me