Chapter 15.

Baekhyun's pov

It's been weeks since Jinhye slept in my house and she have been coming over quite a lot now a days but I wouldn't complain. Today is the Basketball competition that everyone has been waiting for and my baby and her parents are coming down to support us. The school allowed to have a holiday today so that the whole school can go down to support us and we are really thankful for that.

I was with the other team members of the basketball team and coach as we are preparing for the game later, there is only an hour left till the game. We are be having our own 15 minutes break to do anything we want and I called jinhye in to the back room, "Baek!" as I see my girl running in those short legs of her before running to hug me "hey babe!" as I hug her back feeling my energy just boost up just by looking at her.

'I know I'm kind of exaggerating but she is my girlfriend....'

"Where are your parents? I thought they were coning?" as I look around finding her parents "yeah they are outside taking their seats, I will join then later. Are you nervous Baek?" she ask as i can a worried look on her face. I kiss those beautiful lips before saying "After seeing this angel in front if me I'm already nervous free" as I smirk at what I said.
"Damn smooth Baek very smooth... stop it! It's not working on me baby" as she gave me a look telling me she is not interested on my smooth comment, okay well done Mr Byun Baekhyun!
"Okay okay you won girl, I have to go baby the game is about to start and I need to prepare, see you later after the game alright?" she nods before telling me all the best and giving a good luck kiss and ran out of the door to the court to find her parents. Now is the real thing, let's go and prepare for competition shall we?

"Okay team listen up! Don't care about the scores and the timing airight, I just want you guys to go out there show your all and have fun! And make our school proud, are you ready! Yeah let's go!" as we put our hands together finishing the cheer and ran off for the game. All the best!

(Sorry I won't write about the game)

Guess what we won the game, it was a huge competition that everyone out their efforts in and prepared for and I'm proud to say we won! I did a fist bumps and hugs to all the team players and personally thank my coach and my best pals Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and that trolker Chen. Jinhye and her parents were so proud of us or should I say me, they congratulate me and even decided to ask me sleep over their house.

Jinhye's pov

I can't believe it our school team won the game and I'm so proud of my baekkie! Dad and Mom allowed Baekhyun to come over to our house since we can go to school tomorrow, they really like Baekhyun and trust him a lot and we are too young to even do anything. "Baek here are your clothes" as I pass him his clothes that he left the last time he visited...
"Thanks baby" I smiled back before he kept his way to the washroom to wash up.

While waiting for Baekhyun to cone out I was already change as I use the guest washroom and was already on the bed watching drama on my laptop. "Do you want anything to eat Baek?" I ask him as he made his way to lie down beside me "do you have strawberries?" I nod before I went down to grab some and come back to the room. I lie back beside Baekhyun before he starts feeding me strawberries "baby I heard something before the game just now" I look at him confuse turning to look at him before saying "what? I don't understand?" he stroke my hand before pulling me closer to him "since we are going to graduate this year right, I heard that Taehyung is going overseas for further studies and I just thought that I should tell you" as he look straight into my eyes

'Taehyung is going overseas and he didn't tell me anything about it? I know that we didn't talk since the locker incident and Baekhyun has been really protective of me over Taehyung but he is still my friend right? And he should at least tell me isn't it?'

Next day we were already in school and me and Baekhyun we're walking side by side holding hands as we walk in the school. Baek's friends were waiting for us in the cafeteria, we were kind of early. "Hey guys!" Baehyun said before they did their bro greetings to each other. "Good Morning princess, we got m juice for you!" well who else will it be other then the hyped Chen "thank you!" I smiled before grabbing the juice from him. They have been buying me juice every school morning and they are really cute all of them and I still don't get why they do not have any girlfriends yet? Baekhyun said that they have alot of fan girls in the school but most of them are not their type, oh wells let's just believe it that well shall we? Haha

After Baekhyun and his friends left for their class I went to find Taehyung (remember they have one subject Baekhyun and jinhye are not in the same class)
I found him in class and he was my seatmate the seat where he first came in to this school "Kim Taehyung!" I shouted his name as I approach him. He look at me shock

I'm sorry for not updating so long as school have just started for me and I am getting really busy with school work and have no time to update. But i promise I will update this story at least once a week so please bare with me. By the way chapter 15 is up! Sorry if there are any typos because I didn't check. Hope you like it!
-xoxocryz