Chapter 3 I BECOME A STAR

A guy who looks like His Excellency Donald Trump, noticeably for his hair and erratic mouth mannerism, is below waving a hand and is saying something like, "Son it's not your fault!"

I figure it's not him, but it's only our mayor, who looks like a huge jerk when he weeps studying me like I'm about to go next, which is absolutely true when everything zooms in rough to my insensitive senses that I'm here.

Here and I just can't figure out how I got whole of myself on this very edge of the highest roof in the entire Los Angeles, California.

My first time to see him since winning election by toss coin, our vampire-like mayor is still down there holding a round something blinking in red.

It occurs to be what is commonly used when someone is cornered in a hostage crisis. But I'm not sure of that blinking thing, and what I'm sure is that I'm in a real crisis.

I squint around and my eyes still ache like it would burst. And I end up shouting, "Shut up everyone!"

And I instantly regret having done it.

I am nearly convinced this time that not only women's napkins have wings, but gossips too!

Why say so? 

My principal named Dr. Norris is down there and she lives in Mars. 

Why? 

It's actually my first time to see her present in recent years, shaking and not shouting because she's been like that since then and possibly forever.

She and her group of friends have been waving placards that say as a whole: 

THERE'S A NEW GAME IN PLAYSTORE YOU WILL LIKE...DUTERTADOR...YOU COULD KILL ZOMBIES AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE! COME DOWN SAFELY ROMEO!

I smile at my discovery, but it doesn't mean I know what's with it.

And every time I fake a step, it quickly roots loud outbursts from below.

Everyone's wide eyes and mouths have been very expressive that they're possibly urging me to say a thing out of my one-more-step-and-you-will-be-dead-kid kind of problem. But I can't!

"You're not jumping kid," our mayor's loud power of speech blasts through me. "Everything's gonna be okay! Okay?"

Okay. My foot airstrikes one step, a very short West Pointer sort of step.

And they're still shouting, "NO!"