Dragon Rider

16 yr old Jenna finds out a secret that no one but her father knows, her real father. Jenna has been raised in the Fen family household. She disobeys all the rules of Drageth and lies to her family about secrets that are unfolding before her very eyes. She fly's with the dragons and wanders the woods alone with no knowledge of any creatures she will meet. She thinks her life is boring, ha! She doesn't even know who she is!

She will soon learn that lying will get her no where if she wants anyone to help her unravel the mystery of her past present and future. Until then she is all alone and has no one to fall back on for help. Her brother cant help her because hes afraid of her. Her father only knows what hes figured out by him self. So far the only help she can afford is from an untrusted witch that could kill her at any moment if she wanted. Poor Jenna's life is about to unravel and she might not make it to the end! She'll have to rely on people that she doesn't trust and people that don't trust her. The only one who hasn't judged her is her brother Jason, he might be scared but he still loves her to death!

************************************************************************************************************************

Ok this is just the summary of my story i have a lot of it and for a while it might get boring in some parts but the exciting stuff is a while away since i haven't started that part.i promise if you stay with my book through the end you might just love it !!!!!!!!!

only comment if you have something good to say please don't comment anything negative and please VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the right is a pic of Jenna !!!

<3 FRESHIE11 <3

(AKA KRISTIN!)