Prologue

Emerald H. Levesque is a simple girl with a great family. She was born with luxurious things surrounding her. But nothing is permanent in this world. An accident took away her happiness. Her parents died because of a ship wreck, their bodies aren't found. And of course, their family lawyer stated that she, herself, is gonna inherit all of her parents wealth. Her greedy aunt, took almost all of the money she inherited from her parents but left a money that's good for only 8-12 years.

Her Grandmother, Donya Amparo Levesque, is suffering from Stage 4 cancer. She spent all of the money her aunt left her just to cure her beloved Grandmother but life is really cruel. Her Grandmother hadn't survived the surgery. Which, leaves only her and her twin brother, Kyanite, all by themselves.

Sure she do have three older brothers but they are cowards for leaving her and her younger brother/ twin brother---according to Emerald. And in order for the both of them to survive the cruel world (According to Emerald...Again), she need to find a job to feed her and her brother. But the world is so cruel to her because none of the jobs she applied accepted her.

So she was left one choice that she will 'surely regret' for the rest of her life.

What's the only choice left?

Oh well, she need to sell her virginity just to get a 2 million peso worth of money. She's gonna give up her virginity she took care of for 23 years.

But one 'terrible' news came.

What is it?

Well, she just found out that she is pregnant with the man-she-barely-knew's child.

Will she abort the kid she is carrying inside her womb?

Or

Will she keep him/her?

Will she put the kid on an adoption center?

Or

Will she raise the kid together with her twin brother?

Will she be a good mother?

Or

Will she be a terrible mother?

"What happened between us is just a one night stand. No more, no less."-Emerald

--

Date Started: April 8, 2016

Date Ended:-------------------

Written by: AphroditeLoveGoddess

04/08/16