Chapter 1

Picture of Audrey's room, the girls and their outfits on the side or at the top, depending on your device.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Friday. And what am I doing? I'm working on my next project that isn't even due till next week. I know what you're thinking. What a joke. Boring much? What?! Friday in New York is party time! You're weird.

Don't worry, I know, my best friends tell me that all the time. But the truth is, I'm not a party animal. Never have been and probably never will be. So with that said, back to work.

I'm currently sitting on my queen sized bed in my small studio apartment, presiding over which coffee table suits the beige rug better. The clients were pretty insistent that they didn't want a wooden coffee table. How ridiculous! Wooden furniture is classic.

I looked around my apartment, searching for inspiration. You best believe I worked hard on this flat. This is my baby and I'm proud of what I achieved with the little budget I had. The connections I'd made in the interior decorating industry paid off.

Smiling as I admired my place, from wooden inspired tiles to the bright white walls, wooden furniture of different shades and grains, my adorable purple and grey rugs, and the the modern blue lights illuminating my 60 inch flat screen tv which I'd actually won off The Ellen Show. Can you believe it? I think there's a clip of it on YouTube.

I'm looking forward to spending a nice quiet weekend by myself, eating Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and binge watching my favourite show at the moment, Teen Wolf! That was until the sound of my doorbell brought me out of my trance and just liked that, my expectations of a nice, quiet weekend all by myself was dashed.

Heading for the door, I already knew who it'd be.

"Hey girl! Guess what?! Okay, you're going to love me for this! You might as well start telling me thank you." Abi, my crazy best friend said as she walked into my apartment before giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Surprisingly, I agree with her. This is so cool!" Issy, my other best friend said as she headed straight for my fridge.

"Okay guys what is it? And Issy do not touch my ice cream!" I yelled. All she did was give me an innocent look before taking the cookie dough treat and consuming it.

"Take a wild guess, Rey" Abi said. "What have I been wanting to go to for ages now?"

"I don't know. a Beyoncé concert? Don't tell me you got tickets! Oh my gosh I love love love you!!!! 'OKAY LADIES NOW LET'S GET IN FORMATION!'"

"Ugh! As good as that sounds, no. Do you ever pay attention when I talk to you?" She said face palming her forehead.

"What? No Beyoncé???" I said in utter disappointment as I slumped down on my bed.

"Nope but the next best thing." Issy said as she left her station near the fridge

"You better not have finished my last tub of ice cream. Okay guys the suspense is killing me. Spill."

"Okay, okay. You know that club we've been talking about, Element. Well the opening is today and it's invitation only. Somehow I managed to convince my dad to get me three and he actually did it! Speaking of which..." she said glancing at her Rolex watch,