The wormhole

Your POV

"All squad members of commander (y/n) go to the command deck ASAP." I hear the general call my squad which includes me. I hope this is a normal mission. Me and my team wanna test out the 6 trained hormagaunts that we captured. Good thing this tyranids are loyal and has a hardened skin(or shell). I just go to the command deck and see the rest of my squad there standing in a line with their hands on their sides. I walk beside the general and salute asking "Sir! Why do you call us?" He answers my question by saying "Yes commander. There is some sort worm hole near here. I want you and your squad to go inside and see where the worm hole goes too. If we are not able to contact and the worm hole disappears we will try to make our way to you. Is that understood?" We all answer by saying "Sir! Yes Sir!" At the same time.

Time skip to the time your all prepared and ready

"Alright we don't know where this damn worm hole goes to but if our ship crashes I want everyone on their seats because it will activate the safety locks on your seats. I know you all know this but just incase. Remember to bring the tyranids with us. Alright men lets go!" I shout as we get on the ship and each take a seat we putted the tyranids at the cargo deck where our exit is gonna be and made sure not even a crash will break the their cages. We all got ready for the worse and soon went to the worm hole.

Time skip to worm hole

" Are you ready men? This is surely gonna be hell!" I say "Yes sir!" They all say. "Alright if any of you have questions ask now." I ask then one soldier raise his arm and ask "Sir what if we get separated? " "we will not separate we need to move as a squad and protect each other. Now any other?" No one ask anymore and at the same time all of you enter the worm hole all of us suddenly crash landing into a planet and shortly your ship crash. I look to see all my squad members rising from their seats you then ask "Everyone alright?" Everyone nods and you give another command "Everyone get your weapons and the tyranids and meet outside I'll go check first. Understand?" They say "Yes Sir!" I say "Now go!" I go out to see us in a forest. 'The crash is definitely gonna attract attention. Friendly and hostile. While waiting I ready my chain sword and sum machine gun. I see some movement in the area ahead me so I ready my gun. 'This is dangerous we need some help.' I think. Then I hear my squad and the tyranids we have behind me. "Alright lets go. We need to get to s town before night falls. So move put." After saying that we head put together with the tyranids ahead of us.

" After saying that we head put together with the tyranids ahead of us

(This is your armor and weapons you are the commander )