Classes and Battles

(y/n)'s POV

After my little nap after the match I wake up to find myself in a room. 'Guess this is our room' I thought. I try to find my
Squad members until I saw a note on a table by my bed.
"Captain (y/n)
The Head Master said that you and Tiberius are in a two maned team while me and the others are in a full team. They said we can use the tyranids for battle. But we all have one tyranid each. They gave us our combat clothes too. Your clothes and weapons are in the closet in the room. Plus we're sure you'll love the weapon you have. We'll be at the cafeteria. See you there. <Meta>" the note said. Ok lets see what they decided to give me. I open the closet to see a red bladed sword and a hoodie with a gas mask and some pants. I wore the hoodie and clipped the gas mask to my belt while I inspect the sword to see if there are anything special about them. "Hmmmmm. This katana's blade is red. Guess its still a normal blade just different color. Now what about a sheath... Oh theres it is. So looks like the sheath can turn into a blade not bad . " i said as I finished my inspection of my new sword. After that I made my way to the cafeteria to see what weapons and clothes my other squad mates have.

 After that I made my way to the cafeteria to see what weapons and clothes my other squad mates have

(This is the hoodie and gas mask)

(This is the sword and sheath. The sword goes in the red part of the sheath. And the sheath can turn into a blade with the red part extending and forming a blade)

After I got the sheaths and katanas attached to my belt I got out to go to the cafeteria to look for my team mates and see what are the weapons they have and what they actually wear. After I get to the cafeteria i see a familiar group of four girls along with my squad members sitting down so I walked of to them. After i get near enough Tiberius says "Hey Commander! We're in a team right now." "I know Meta left a note. Plus why do I have a gas mask?" I ask them "Oh you and Tiberius have a gas mask but his gas mask is a full face one while yours is a half face one." Wash said so I just no
and sit down and wait until we have to go to classes. After what looks like 10 minutes of them talking about some of our missions we finally went to classes.

Timeskip

Classes weren't that bad except for the studies of grimm where I learned nothing because the teacher kept on talking about his adventures which aren't interesting. He just kept on saying how he survived in the forest while fighting grimm. That doesn't compare to what me and my squad went through. We had to take on a tyranid tyrant on our own  cause it just killed all our reinforcements. So we went through harder times than that teacher. Me and the others were walking around until I saw a very familiar ship land on the landing pad. "Guys! Traitors!" I shouted to my squad they look at me and I nod so we went to confront the traitors. When we got there me and Tiberius got our gas mask on and I readied my sword. I look at Tiberius to see him having a shotgun with a blade on the bottom. While Wash has a pair of pistols with blades on the barrel. North has a sniper rifle that turned into a axe. Diomedes has a pair of sub machine guns that turns into a pair of axes. And Meta has a railgun that turned into a scythe. Ruby tried to stand with us but I told her "Ruby get Ozpin and the others. We'll deal with them." But ruby and the other seven with her didnt move a little bit the doors opened and 6 chaos space marines went out. All of them have the same armor and weapons which are swords.one charged ruby so I blocked the sword before I could hit her "Ruby! Get Ozpin!" I shouted to which they ran really fast. I guess my shouting got attention because people started getting out and stoping behind us. I nod at my squad members and we charged them. I began attacking the one I blocked earlier and he was skilled but I was a commander so I disarmed him and stabbed his head and killing him I looked at the others to see them done with the others then another one walked out of the ship but this time a demon.

 I began attacking the one I blocked earlier and he was skilled but I was a commander so I disarmed him and stabbed his head and killing him I looked at the others to see them done with the others then another one walked out of the ship but this t...

(This is the demon)

"Demon!" I heard meta shout so he charged it but it just grabbed his leg and threw him to the ground. The demon was gonna stab him but thanks to north the sword was blocked by his axe. We all began charging the demon but it sent us flying back. Everyone was sent into the crowd but me and Tiberius. But the others are injured badly so they were dragged to the infirmary leaving me and Tiberius fighting the denon. So I looked at tiberius to see him crawling towards his shotgun but the demon dragged him back so I grabbed the shotgun and ran at the demon. It was gonna about to stab Tiberius so I shot it and that seem to get its attention because it ran at me and I rolled to the side shooting it's side and making it angry. It began walking towards me but once I shoot again the shotgun had no more ammo so I readied my sword "let us fight honorably demon" i said to it and it answered "Yes space marine. We will see who of us is better." "Emperor protects me. For the space marines!!!" I shouted and we both charged each other. It slashed its sword downward and i blocked it and slashed it's leg hurting it. I kept on blocking and slashing it until it was able to swing hard horizontally and throw my sword away from me. I was looking at my sword until the demon's sword impaled me through the stomach making people from the crowd gasp. It lifted me with its sword until I was infront of it's face the it said "So space marine I am your end now" "No. I faced harder enemies." I said and grabbed the sheath turning it into a sword and stabbing the demon in the head killing it. It fell on it's back dead while I fell on my knees with the sword still in my stomach. I saw ruby with team RWBY and JNPR with Ozpin, Glynda and Ironwood plus someone that looks like Weiss except older. They looked at me and the dead space marines, Tiberius and the demon. I looked at Tiberius to see him passed out. I took Hold of the sword in my stomach and pulled it out making me bleed badly. I took my sheath and sword back. I limped over to Ozpin with my arm on my stomach "sorry about the fight. Traitors and enons need to be killed on sight." I said once I was infront of them. I was still using the sword as a support for walking I fell to my knees with blood starting to come out of my mouth. "Damn that hurts alot." I said "We need to get you to the infirmary. We'll talk about this later." Ozpin said so everyone nod and we begin walking but I passed out because of my wounds.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! Im making another warhammer and rwby fanfic but this time a Carnifex from the tyranids will be in remnant! So see you next time