Hall of Games [ rewrite name change cover ]

This is what happens when you write and design graphics. You make a million covers for your own story.

I had a lengthy discussion with one of my beta readers who is going to be published and we decided to ditch the "The" for The Hall of Games rewrite. It's catchier for querying and definitely easier to be included as a subtitle to the series.

See? --> The Celestial Chronicles: Hall of Games

Plus, the rewrite cover I made clashes with the wp version covers. So I came up with a new design.

Thoughts? :)

*****

Rough summary:

How far would you go to protect your family? 

In the bustling world of Esvanira, Cole and Cadence Skyes live far off in the fields of Erilou with their father, lavishing in the peaceful life of the wild. When the siblings decided to break their curfew and sneak off to a celebration in the nearest towns, they accidentally lured monsters back to their house. 

With their father dead, they are sent off to the Hall of Games, a majestic castle housing the orphans of Esvanira where they are expected to train and serve the crown. Finally settled, Cadence thought she could lead a life in peace.As Cadence's sixteenth birthday drew closer, she finds herself lost in a realm of darkness. 

Cadence's powers are spinning out of control. She tries to stay sane, but it is near impossible at the loss of her brother, dragged off by the same monsters who attacked their home.The clock is ticking. Cadence must try to keep her powers under control and save her brother. But sometimes, fate has a wicked way of twisting a person's heart.