Order of Chaos

I know I've been saying that I'll work on different stories to take my mind of Hall of Games but I can't write anything that is NOT in that world. So under great pressure and encouragement from masheena, I've made a 6000 words progress into a Celestial Chronicles sequel series ( TCC is the series with THoG and THoS in them).

I have no idea where this sequel series is going, and I have no inkling about the plot except for a few vague plot bunnies and that's it. I'm going a full blown panst on this story because I can't edit my current Hall of Games draft because it is with my beta readers. To keep myself sane, I'm writing this sequel series.

If you haven't read the WP version THoG or THoS, you can still read this. If you have read the wp version, you can still read this. There are no major spoilers, only a few inklings. This story takes place 300 years after Cadence and Cole in tHe same world, but names and things have changed. I think I will post this on Wattpad once I get to at least 50k words, but I might change the names to the wp version so that my readers won't get confused.

Some things that I have changed (old terms on the left, new terms on the right):

Starlet  =  Varya

Starlet Isle =  Moskava

Powers  =  Affinities

Stars  =  Spirits

Sanguinis = Kharovsk

Detriment = Eyrian

Baelyer = Lekhobar

I'm using these new terms in the rewrite. The Hall systems and the Hall names remain the same.

Phew that was long. I give you-----ORDER OF CHAOS, THE SEQUEL SERIES TO THE HALL OF GAMES.

This story takes place in Moskava (Starlet Isle if you prefer) 300 years after the Final Battle ( the great showdown in the original Celestial Chronicles). The original Celestial Chronicles is called Era II, and this Order of Chaos series is called Era III. It is focused on political change, as well as rising resentment among those with Affinities and those without. 

300 years later ( Cole and Cadence obviously, have passed away), I give you your new MC--Ekio Nightslayer! I don't want to say too much, lest I give away too much story information, but this new world is smack between their version of the industrial revolution and the struggle to keep old traditions alive.

While Era II (Cadence's time) is more on epic medieval battles and a struggle to find her real identity, Era III's focuses more on character and the internal battle in political structures, as well as exposing the true evil in humankind. I'm excited to be writing something new, and I hope you all will enjoy this when I release this on Wattpad!

 Oh, here are some visualizations:  

Ekio Nightslayer: