A sorta live Q&A session?

Since summer is here and we're all still kickin', I thought I would open up a part in this book where you guys can ask me questions that you've been wanting to ask but were either (i) too afraid to (ii) too lazy to (iii) think I might eat you (iv)...

Since summer is here and we're all still kickin', I thought I would open up a part in this book where you guys can ask me questions that you've been wanting to ask but were either (i) too afraid to (ii) too lazy to (iii) think I might eat you (iv) think I might not reply because I don't have the time (v) things so crazy you never even dare to think of. Just comment down below and I will reply! 

Feel free to ask me anything, from random to my writing to art. You can even ask for tips like how to change skin tone etc, I'll collect those and post them in a soon-to-come tutorial book. I shall share some secrets that I've discovered while observing and learning on my own and hopefully it will benefit you too.

I'm currently online. Fire away!

ps: If you send me a pm and I don't reply, it's either (i) I saw it and forgot to reply (ii) I saw it and was too lazy to reply (iii) You're a graphic demanding asshole who cannot even bother to read my bio (iv) I fell asleep (v) I was too busy (vi) All of the above.