First day in office

Kanishk is not able to sleep, he is thinking about Tanika.
Kanishks 's POV
Tanika has changed alot,earlier she used to be so fun loving and uninhabited and now she seems all quiet; her body language is pretty much the same but she is changed inside. Maybe its because of her mother's death,I remember when Tarun called me and told me about her death. I was really shocked -how could she die of heart attack,she was so fit and healthy. I couldn't sleep for days I remember thinking about Tanika and Vishal. I'm sure she will get over it soon, she is a strong girl.
Next day Kanishk introduces Tanika to his other colleagues and they set off for work. Kanishk tells his friend and colleague Sheetal to describe everything to Tanika regarding her work here. In the lunch time he sees Robin talking to Tanika,Kanishk knows Robin really well , he knows that he is a big flirt and he will never lose a chance to impress a girl. Kanishk says"Hey! What's up you guys?"
"Nothing I was just telling Tanika how the clients liked my presentation in out last project." ,says Robin winking at Kanishk. Kanishk loves to mock at Robin and specially in front of a girl, he says,"Ohh yes the one in which your girlfriend called just in the middle of the presentation to tell you that her dog is missing right? That one?"
Just as Kanishk says this Robin's face turns red as he stares at him, but most importantly it brings a smile on Tanika's face and Kanishk feels happy about it. They finish their work and then Robin asks Tanika if he can drop her home but Tanika says that she lives nearby and that she can go there by foot. Then Kanishk asks Tanika where she is staying, she tells him that she is staying in her bua's old house which has been empty for quite a while. Kanishk says,"I have to buy some food products from the supermarket so I'll drop you." Before she says anything he says "Ohh come on yar !You don't have to act so formal with me." Tanika cannot say anything more and she sits in the car. On their way Kanishk asks her about Vishal ,she says,"Ohh he is in Bangalore because of work"
"It has been quite a while since I talked to him and how is uncle?"says Kanishk ,Tanika says " Well, he should be OK ." Kanishk is amazed"Should be?"
Tanika replies "Yeah I mean I don't talk to him daily and he hardly tells me about his problems"
Kanishk says "Ohh right parents are like that!" Meanwhile they reach Tanika's place. Kanishk asks her about whose staying with her and he cannot believe it when she says that she is all alone she says that her didi lives nearby but still she is all alone in a new city.
He tells her,"You can call me whenever you need help , my flat is just 4 km away from here OK."
She smiles and nods.

Hope you guys like this part. Keep reading people just keep reading! I love you all my readers!!!