Kanishk's big day!

Tanika's POV
It was good to see Kanishk after a long time he hasn't changed much ,the same introvert "shy guy" as he used to be specially with girls. I wonder why he played that prank on me on the very first day but yes Bhai, Kanishk and Tarun have done all the craziest things in the world. Ohh I haven't talked to bhai since I came here. How would he be? I don't even have the courage to call him , I know he will never talk to me. Things will never be as they used to be.

           Next day Kanishk has to give a very important presentation probably the most important presentation of his life. He has worked for months on this and it has to be really good. Kanishk comes early in the morning and checks if everything is OK. He quickly goes through all his work and makes some corrections. Kanishk is really nervous otherwise nothing in the world can make him wake up so early. After sometime Tanika comes into his cabin to assist him and sees him sitting in his chair eyes closed as he has put his right hand on his forehead. Tanika knocks on the door and Kanishk suddenly lifts his head up. He composes himself and says, "Tanika hi! Come on in."
      "You nervous?" ,Tanika asks as she sits in front of him.
    "No nothing, just making some corrections, that's all" ,Kanishk says as he opens up his laptop.
        "Well its good to be nervous rather than be overconfident and everyone says that you are really good at giving presentations",Tanika says to cheer him up.
   " But they are. really big Tanika;I haven't given such an important presentation in my life" ,says Kanishk in a very serious mood.
       "So what Kanishk every successful person has gone through this stuff in his life. You have worked so hard for this you can't just let this go like this. This was your dream right to become an architect, you always wanted to do this. You are preparing for this since eleventh grade Kanishk, it was your dream,very few people get the chance to fulfill their dreams and you are one of them so cheer up and show me the dry run of your presentation."says Tanika , smiling at the end of her speech as she sees Kanishk smiling already.
" Were you a speaker or something in college? " says Kanishk mockingly
       "I should have been a politician,shouldn't I ?"says Tanika in an equally mocking way. 
" Well in that case I would have had a lot more to worry about", they both start laughing as Kanishk says it.
He then shows her his presentation and she says ,"Its going to be a hit"
Kanishk smiles and says,"Let me show this to boss once more and take some last moment advice. You may also join me as this is your first presentation too."

At eleven Kanishk begins with his presentation,he carries out the entire presentation with grace and confidence ,explaining each and every detail of his design. At the end of the presentation everyone stands up and claps for him. Kanishk looks at Tanika and gives her a wide smile. The clients like the presentation very much and they tell Kanishk's boss that they want him to lead the team. Just as Kanishk reaches his cabin his boss comes to him and congratulates him. He tells him that they want him to lead the team and he is very happy with his performance. Just as his boss leaves Robin comes and drags him all the way to the canteen.
"How did you do that bro? I mean you looked so confident as if you already knew that they would like the design.", says Robin as they both take a table.
"Well I told myself that this is the best presentation I have ever made and there is no reason why they won't like it. It really gave me a lot of confidence.",Kanishk replies in a very composed manner.
Just then Sheetal comes in and congratulates Kanishk on his success. Robin asks Sheetal "Hey where's Tanika?"
"She said she is not feeling well and so she is completing her work. She has a lot of work as boss has given her a major part to play in my presentation and also there is no time.",replies Sheetal
" Ohh she'll do well, she is a very smart girl, isn't she Kanishk?",says Robin
"Yeahh but its too soon for her and..", Kanishk is interrupted by Robin

  "Hey you guys need anything I'm going to make my order."
"Yeah we'll take coffee right Kanishk",says Sheetal winking at Kanishk.
"Yeahh we'll take coffee", says Kanishk preoccupied with something else.
"OK I'll bring something to eat too", says Robin as if he understood something and then goes to bring the order.
"What happen Kanishk?"asks Sheetal as she sees Kanishk lost in something.

"Nothing I'm wondering if Tanika will be able to handle the presentation.",says Kanishk in a very serious tone.
"Of course she will be. She will take sometime and then she'll do good here and plus I'm there to guide her. So she's your old friend right?",says Sheetal excitedly.
"Yeahh she is my Aunty's neighbor, actually her brother and I were really good friends.", replies Kanishk.
" Ohh yeah she was telling me. "
Just then Robin comes in with their orders. They finish their brunch and then leave for work.

Hey guys hope you like this part and I hope u like the development in the plot as well as in my writing. Keep reading! Lots of love!