Chapter One

A new story I thought would be cool, tell me if you agree and I AM working on the other two stories and will upload soon, pinky promise.. ^___^ xxxoo

SEX

Ok now I got your attention,

## Warning: Rated 18. If you're offended by sexual actions then i'd advise you NOT to continue this story. I'm telling you now to exit or back this story if you are, so you won't be surprised. **

For the KIDS who is hard headed and decided to read or continue to read this, don't blame me at the end. I warned you not read this if you're still young. If you will blame me, I will shove this in your throat.. got that?? ok.

Enjoy Reading!!

note: all the rated scenes is after the -----------* sign so if you don't want to read it,  just skip it unitl --------*

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

My friends Ry and Claire were picking me up..

My parents grounded me,

they took my cars and told my driver to not drive me anywhere..

they want me to stay home…

which is impossible..

so I snuck out from our back door, and thanks for the help of my nanny..

and so Riley is driving and I imagine carrying us home.

" Hey Sophie " Nate smiled as i got in his black aston martin db9.

" Hey " i took a swig of the vodka that i took from our kitchen before i went out.

Nate raised his eyebrows but said nothing

" Lets go get Claire " I said, making him look away from me and pull out of my drive way.

The party was great except I can't remember whose it was. I was downing a load of shots and dancing with Claire. With every shot i took, I felt dizzier and tired. After an hour Claire went down to the bar corner of the house to get us more drinks, but after another hour she haven't came back.

" Its already 2am.. where the fuck is Claire? "

I looked around and noticed one guy, I think it was him that invited us, he smiled and walked over to me. He was gorgeous, he had short brownish hair and brown eyes, his tight V neck top showed his muscular chest perfectly.

" Hey you made it " he smiled

" Yeah heeeeyyy yoouuu " I slurred.

God I wish i could remember his name.

" You wanna dance? "

" Sureee " I dragged him to the hallway where some people were dancing and kissing.

Our bodies were pressed against each others, moving together to the beat of the music.

His arms tightened round my waist pulling me even closer to him, he bent down and kissed me. I kissed him back passionately, wrapping my hands round his neck. I could feel him getting hard against my thigh, I pushed myself closer grinding against him. He moaned against my lips making my body ache for him.

" Seth man wheres the- " he looked up giving his friend the death stare.

" Whoa.. never mind sorry man, " he said, walking off. Well at least I know his name now.