Prologue!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, here I lay in bed writing in my diary once again. My wrist oozing blood as I move my hand on this crappy spiral. I feel my eyes start rolling back, well I guess I'm leaving this world. It's not like anyone ever loved me. My family disowned me after I told them I was bi, them being homophobic. I ran to the next city and I met a guy. Meeting this guy, I guess you could say, was destiny. I smiled lightly, what a crappy ending to my destiny. It wasn't like the old fairy tales I grew up with. No, it was the complete opposite. I lay here thinking back on how life would be if I hadn't been born, if I hadn't been left at the front steps of a strict homophobic family. If I hadn't become bi and was disowned by the family I thought loved me. If I had never met him. He helped me, but also whacked up my destiny. I'm glad I met Vic. I smile as I start feeling warm and start seeing a bright light, so this is death huh? It seems more peaceful than I thought it would be...

Jonathan was an average kid with an average family, except they were homophobic and he was bi, what a terrible situation huh? Then here comes snoopy little brother and reads his diary, finding out his dark secret. When his oh-so-loving parents find out they disown him. He runs away into the next city. While he's running around he trips and runs into a mysterious guy. The guy catches him and sees his sad face and smiles softly. "I'm Vic. Darling, you'll be okay." He says and carries Jonathan to his place.

Follow Jonathan on his journey to find his destiny. His life is hell until he meets Vic, Vic makes him feel loved and useful. With endless problems around every corner, will Jonathan ever hind his happy destiny? When a new guy comes he falls for Jonathan, but will Vic allow it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I THINK IM ADDICTED TO WRITING FANFICS... DON'T JUDGE ME!!!! DX this idea popped in my head and I had to write it xP I'll be updating sooner or later xP well luv u guys cx

<3

-BeanieLover122