Chapter 3:

OMG thanks for all the reads xD

Read on guise cx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next thing I knew I was being hugged tightly. I opened my eyes to see Vic, Jaime, and Tony hugging me. Is this what it feels like? To be cared about? They don't even know me but they're hugging me like they've known me forever. I smiled through tears, this is true caring.

------------Vic's P.O.V.-----------

"I'm home bitches! Where's my sammich?" A voice boomed through the house. I felt Jonathan flinch and we looked at him. We all stood up, ugh why is he here? Mike walked in and pointed to Jon, "Who is he?", he said sleepily. Yup, he's drunk again. Jaime smiled, "That's Jonathan." Mike smiled and stuck his hand out. Don't shake it Jon. Don't shake- he shook it, "The name's Mike. I'm Vic's little brother." Mike said and put his arm over my shoulder. Jon looked at us. "You're brothers? And you're younger?" Everyone chuckled as Mike nodded his head. Jon smiled. Wait... that's the first time I've seen him smile. Dang, he's actually kinda cute... No. Stop it Vic, you can't let this happen again.

"So what're you doing here?" Mike asked and hiccuped. Me, Jaime, and Tony looked at each other. This calls for the "I'm gonna pretend I can't talk" mode. We all started chugging our drinks. I looked back at Jon. He looked at me and his smile grew, showing that he only had one dimple. Oh, okay that one I felt. But I can't let it happen again. Not once, not ever. "Oh, that's easy. It's because Vic saved me." WHAT?! We quickly spit out our Monsters and started choking. "Well it's seems like you're all better." I said, still coughing. I'm guessing he liked that I saved him... right? Mike looked at him confused, "He saved you?" He nodded his head. "Vic?" He said pointing to me, "This short, scrawny dude," okay now he's pushing it, "saved you?" Jon nodded and smiled, showing his one dimple again.

Mike burst out laughing and Jon had a frustrated look on his face. "What? Why are you laughing?" Jon said, a bit of anger in his voice. "Vic? Vic can't even save a sandwich, let alone a person! He's just my faggot, older brother." Mike said in a slurred voice. I looked down. Well that hurt. "He's not..." I looked up at Jon as he balled up his fists, "a faggot!" All of a sudden Jon pulled his arm back and struck. Jon got up and left Mike on the floor holding his crotch. Tony and Jaime busted out laughing.

I quickly walked out of the kitchen but stopped as I heard a phone ring. I looked around and saw that it was coming from Jon's phone. I quickly got it and picked it up, "Hello?"

A girls voice came on, "Jon? Is that you? Are you inside somewhere?"

I sighed, "Uhm, no this isn't Jon. I gave him a place to stay." Uuuugh I don't have time for this!

"Oh, well I'm his best friend, Sam. Is he asleep or something?"

"Well not exactly, see my brother kinda upset him and he ran off."

"What?! Ran off where?! Di-" just then, thunder struck, "Was that thunder?"

"Yeah why?"

"Oh no, this is bad.."

"What? Why?"

"You need to go get Jon now! ...He's... he's scared of thunder!"

I stood there in shock and dropped the phone. Oh. My. Gosh.

I quickly put on my jacket, grabbed a blanket and ran outside. "Jon! Jonathan! Where are you?! JOOOOON!!! JONATHAAAAAN!!!" No response. I crossed the street and looked towards the old park. I looked all around but I couldn't find him. "Jon! Where are you?!" Thunder crashed and it started raining even harder. "Jon! Answer me!" I quickly glanced towards the gazebo and saw Jon curled up into a ball under one of the benches. "Jon!" Thunder crashed. I ran towards the gazebo and finally reached Jon. "Jon! C'mon, it's cold and raining, you're going to get sick." I said as I sat down in front of him. He was crying and covering his ears. Thunder boomed again and Jon jumped and closed his eyes even tighter. "Jon..." I uncovered his ears and he saw me. Thunder rumbled and he jumped into my arms and held on tight. I hugged him tight and picked him up. I sat down on the bench with him in my lap and covered him with the blanket.

After a while of thunder continuously crashing, Jon had finally stopped crying. "Why'd you run out like that Jon? You're gonna get sick, c'mon let's go inside." I said and stood up with him in my arms. He held on and shook his head, "I don't wanna go back." He buried his face in my chest and started crying again. I sat back down, "Alright but please stop crying." I said and readjusted the blanket.

"I'm sorry I punched your brother." He said. I chuckled, "It's okay, he deserved it but why'd you hit him? He always teases me like that. Plus, he's drunk anyways." His hold tightened on me, "Still, he didn't need to call you a... faggot. I just... I hate people who call others faggots." I hugged him tight. I can tell he has been through so much. We stayed quiet for a while until he spoke up, "I wanna go back now. I'll tell you guys what happened to me." He said quietly. I nodded and stood him up. I put my arm over his shoulder as we slowly walked back.

------Jonathan's P.O.V.------

We walked in and it was quiet in the house. Tony and Jaime walked out from the kitchen. "Hey, are you okay?" Jaime asked Me. I smiled and nodded. Tony smiled and Jaime let out a sigh of relief. "The Douchebag fell asleep in the restroom." Jaime said and I chuckled. "I'll go get you some dry clothes." Vic said. I smiled, "Thanks." He nodded as he walked into a room, "No prob." Jaime put his arm over my shoulder, "C'mon lets go back into the kitchen." I nodded as we walked into the kitchen. We sat down and Tony slowly approached me. I looked up and he handed me my coffee. "I kept it warm for you he said quietly and sat down. I smiled, "Thanks." Jaime smiled and slapped Tony's back, "Aaaah! The turtle's a charmer!" Jaime said and laughed. Tony sorta glared at Jaime but smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guise... I feel really horrible that I update really slowly... So I made this chapter a bit long cx

If you've read my other stories you might've found out that I might delete this story... I didn't plan out the stories and now I have major writers block... I'll keep you guys updated on whether or not I'm going to delete this one :)

Luv chu cx

-BeanieLover122