Chapter 1:

Hey guys, this is my third story! sorry I haven't been updating, I've been feeling like poopy for a while blah blah blah. Long story short, I PROMISE I'll update faster, just bear with me for now! C; luv you! Cx

P.S. Vic will be 19 turning 20 in this story. I know, I know he's 30 but him being fetus Vic will make it somewhat easier for me soo yea! Read on party people cx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye John!" Kaiden yelled over his shoulder as he ran to his car. "Bye Kay Kay!" I yelled back and smirked. "That's not my name!" He yelled as he got in his car. I smirked and got in my car. It's sucks that I'm in love with my homophobic best friend. How cliche right? There was a tap at the window. I turned my head and there was Sammy. I rolled down the window and lowered my music. "Can I go to your house? My parents are being buttholes." She said with a sigh. I smiled, "Sure." I unlocked to door and she got in. "Thanks." I nodded my head and turned up my music.

We pulled up to my driveway. "Hey, um, why is your family throwing your things out of your window?" She asks looking out the window. "What?" I ask and look. My mom, dad, and brother are throwing my things out of the window! I get out the car and look on the ground. My clothes, my journals, and even my bed sheets are on the floor! "What the hell?!" I say and storm off inside, Sammy following me.

"Mom?! Dad?! Josh?!" I yell running up the stairs. My mom comes out of my room and rushes toward me. She straight up slaps me, "I'm not your mom you fag!" Tears burn in my eyes. Sam grabs my arm, "Are you okay?" She asks. I nod my head. "What are you talking about?" I ask. She gives me a dirty look, "We read your diary, you disgusting fag!" My eyes go wide. I bet it was Joshua. He stayed home since he was feeling 'sick'. My dad came and slapped me too. "Get out of our house you filthy fag!" I flinched when he yelled fag. I hate that word so much. "But-" my mom pushes me back. "No! Out! Get the hell out of my house!" She yelled. Tears were now falling down my cheeks. I ran down the stairs and outside the house. "Wait!" Sammy yelled.

I ran to my car as I saw Kaiden in my driveway. "Yo, dude are you alright?" He asked as he saw me. I kept walking and he grabbed my arm. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Get away from him Kaiden he's gay!" Joshua yelled through the front door. Kaiden quickly let go and looked at me in disbelief, "You're gay?" He asked. "Yes! I am!" I yelled. I instead ran to go pick up my clothes and things off the floor. "But, how?" He asked. I ignored him as Sammy helped me pick up my things. I quickly walked to my car as more tears blurred my vision. I threw my things in the back seats and so did Sammy. She sat in the seat next to me. Kaiden just stood there in the driveway. I drove away as I watched my house got smaller and smaller. The house where I was raised, where I was loved. More tears fell as I drove farther away from 'home'.

We sat in the Whataburger parking lot. Me crying violently and Sammy holding me, stroking my hair. "Shh, it's okay." She said. I shook my head, "No it's not!" She held me even tighter.

A few minutes later I finally calmed down. Now I'm hiccuping and sitting with my knees to my chest. After a while of silence, Sammy spoke up, "You know," I looked up at her, "I think it's adorable that your gay." I smiled and rolled my eyes. Sammy is a fangirl to gays. "That's the smile I love to see." She said. I smiled. Silence fell again.

"I'm leaving." I said and closed my eyes. "Leaving? Where?" She said. "I don't know." I said. "But, I need you. You're the only person who pays attention to me. My parents couldn't give two cheeses about me." She begged. Dammit! "I'm really sorry, but I've gotta get out of here. I've got to get my head straight, but I promise I'll text you until my parent probably cut off my phone bill. Just stay with Matt for a while." I said sadly. Matt was her boyfriend, and an awesome one at that. I'm sure she'll be fine with him. She sighed, "Alright, but you better text me every fluffing day." I smiled, "I will. Now do you want me to drive you to Matthew's house?" She smiled, "Yeah."

We arrived at Matt's house. "You can tell him what went down, just tell him not to tell anyone." She nodded, "You better call me because I swear if you don't-" "I'll call you I promise." She gave me a small smile, "Alright, bye sweetie. Be careful, I love yoooou!" She said and hugged me tight. She got out the car and ran to the front door since it had started raining. I pulled out of the driveway as I saw her wave to me and make a heart. I smiled and made a heart too and left.

Where am I even going to go? I had already been driving for an hour, crying nonstop. My cheeks are all wet from all the tears. My eyes get blurry and I blink. Why? Why did this have to happen to me? This sucks so bad! I closed my eyes. For a second I forgot I was in a car. For that second I let go of the steering wheel and covered my face. For that second the car swerved and drove off the road. The next thing I knew there was smoke everywhere. I coughed and opened my eyes. I had crashed with a tree. Dammit, so much for a ride. I opened the door and checked if I was good. I had a cuts and bruises all over my arms. I got out of the car and cringed as I felt freezing cold drops fall on me. It's drizzling. Might as well start walking. I got my backpack, emptied it, and filled it with clothes. I put my phone and money in a plastic bag and put it in my backpack.

This whole day has been terrible! I walked down the lonely road as the drops hit the asphalt. I looked up and saw a sign that said the nearest city is in 1 mile.

30 minutes later and I had finally reached the city. The streets were lonely too. Only a few people walking around. Tears poured down my face as I clenched my fists but soon stopped as pain shot through my arm. This. Hurt. So much. It's started raining really hard. I shut my eyes trying to fight back the tears that flowed past my eyes. I don't even know what to do anymore. I started running. Running really fast and wobbly. I started slowing down as I started feeling dizzy and and light headed. I turned the corner and bumped into someone full force. "S-sorry." I said and looked at him. He looked at me with pain in his eyes. We stayed like that for a while. Me getting dizzier and dizzier. "Darling, you'll be okay." He whispered just as I shut my eyes and passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooooow! Dayum that was some crazy chiz! Sorry if it sucks! XP but thnx for reading it cx please vote <3

Pic on the side is Sammy------>

Luv u guys! <3

-BeanieLover