Meeting Ariana Grande

Cameron's POV.
I was all ready because Nash and Aaron told me that they have a surprise for me. Today was my 20th birthday and I was super excited. "Cameron, come down!" Nash yelled. I came down the stairs and Nash, Aaron and I were going down to leave Nash and mine apartment complex. We were leaving the big door and there was a huge black limo. "Guy's, you didn't have to do this" Nash snorted. "Cam, this isn't even the half of it" What did they do?

We were reaching the arena downtown in L.A.. We went in and went backstage. "Guys, what did you do?" I was confused. Aaron knocked on the door. "Well, hello" Ariana freaking Grande hugged every single one of us. When she hugged me I felt butterflies and sparks. There was just a special connection.

Ariana's POV.
When I hugged Cameron I felt butterflies and sparks. There was just a special connection. I just got out of a terrible breakup with Jai Brookes. And I hugged Cameron tightly not letting go because I felt so comfortable in his arms. I let go and said "Cameron, right?" Cameron nodded. "Well, later tonight you and I will go on a date" Cameron nodded. I got lost in his hazel brownish color. "I have to do some business stuff, I will see you later today for our date" I gave Cameron a kiss on the cheek a little to close to the lips.

Cameron's POV.
After, Ariana kissed me so close to the mouth. I can't wait for our date.

What do you think?

Let me know!!

❤💋, Gabi