L.A

Ariana's POV.
I just arrived and I called an Uber to go to my L.A home. When I came back to L.A, I bought Luna, Katherine and Aaliyah and the boys. I needed someone there you know.

~

I opened the door to the house. I used to live in a apartment but I needed space especially wanting to be a dog lady.

I could hear them gasp. I laughed. "This is my house! A house that I definitely worked hard for. Come in make yourselves at home... But not too much..." I said warning them.

~

~

Cameron's POV.
I was eating dinner with Nathalie. She has to DJ tonight. I have a modeling agency meeting tomorrow so that should be fun.

~

Ariana's POV.
I grabbed a black cat sweater with glitter on it, some white heels and cat ears. I grabbed my keys, I had to do what I had to do.

~

Cameron's POV.
I was watching Netflix all in my sweatpants and shirtless. I miss having someone there to cuddle with. Ariana.

I heard a knock on my door and got up. I was considering to run for a shirt but it's probably Nathalie for some odd reason. I ran to the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. Ariana . Ariana glanced at my shirtless body and couldn't help but giggle. I laughed a little.

"Ariana."

"Cameron."

"What are you doing here?" I was remembering the fact that we broke up. Damn I miss her...  and its only been a few days.

"We need to make things right. I snatch to be with you and its wrong for me not to trust you." Ariana grabbed my hand. Usually that's my move. I smile a little bit but wipe it off.

"Come in." Ariana took a step in and looked around the apartment.

"So this is where you live. It's nice for you and Nash." I nodded. We both took a seat on the couch.

"I'm sorry for just walking out like that. That was my fault." I put my arm around her. She quickly sat up.

"Are you kidding me?!? That's my fault, I was being a jealous bitch and I guess since Nathalie looked so hot and beautiful I thought she was a threat -" I grabbed her face and gave her a kiss. It quickly turned into a make out but I  separated us.

"No one will ever love me, kiss me, touch me like you." She started blushing and gave me a peck.

"Plus I want you to meet Nathalie, for you to get to know her." I grabbed her hand intertwining them together.

"Of course... If you like her I think I will too." We grinned and kissed. We ended our night cuddling under my blankets. Watching Jim Carrey, her favorite actor, hearing her laughter in the room giving me joy. I never want this to be ruined. We are truly meant to be.

Hoped you enjoyed! ☺ should I make a Jariana book??? And also did u all think I wasn't going to upload until like the end of the week..😂 I love y'all so here's your treat from being so patient with me ❤

Xoxo, FearlessBellaArmy 😘💓💓❤💗