Date p.2

Arianas POV.
I read his name tag and it said "Grayson Dolan". I think I've seen him and his twin brother Ethan, appear on my recommended section on YouTube.

"Hello...Grayson" I squinted my eyes to read his name. "Hello, Miss, what would you like tonight" I ordered and Cameron ordered too. "Your order will come soon, have a good night." Grayson walked away. He was cute.... But tonight I am on a date.

~

We got our food and right away Cameron and I munched on food. "So tell me more about you?" I asked Cameron. "Well, I live with my mom and sister. I am a Viner, Youtuber and basically have all the other social media. I have loads of fans, especially the crazy but sweet fangirls. I am in a group called Magcon. I wanna know something about you??" Cameron winked. I blushed and looked down. "I recently just got our of a bad breakup with my now ex Jai Brookes". "Ohhhh.." Cameron looked at the other people around the restaurant. "It doesn't have to be weird. We can be friends?!" I said getting excited. "You wanna be friends??!! With me?!??" I laughed and nodded. I stood up and hugged him. He hugged back and I felt some kinda of connection like sparks you could say. We were not that social after that and he dropped me off. "Thanks for the ride" I smiled. "No problem, that's what a guy has to do especially on a first date" I smiled big and gave him a quick hug. "Bye" I waved. Cameron waved his hand too and winked.

I went inside and closed the door behind me. I stood near the door and bited my lip. I was watching Netflix until I passed out.

Some facts about the one and only Grayson Dolan. Enjoy!

Give a star and follow me for more updates.

❤💋, Gabi