Dolce And Gabbana

Ariana's POV.
I was with my makeup artist, Vinny, and we were talking about the show tonight. Until Frankie bursted in the room. "Oh. My. God. Ariana! Guess who's going to the fashion show!" Frankie looked nervous.

"Who Frankie??" I acted all dramatic and laughed. It can't be anybody bad. "Cameron.." the room went silent. I looked at the ground feeling tense. I shrugged. Vinny continued his makeup on me.

~

I put on this beautiful dress that was only customized for me.

"Let's go!" I grabbed my clutch and headed out the door

"Let's go!" I grabbed my clutch and headed out the door. Ricky was all dressed in a classic suit that every guy wears at a sophisticated event. I held Ricky's hand and we went into the SUV.

~

We arrived and the paparazzi started going crazy and fans started running up on the car. Ricky got out first and I waited in the SUV like always to see if they calmed down and I headed out. I took a couple of photos with fans and did a couple poses for paps.

I headed in and did a couple more photos. I talked to my fellow friends in the business and ate while I was there. Ricky was by my side and didn't really say much. I looked around and saw a person who caught my eye. He was putting a crown on his head. I gasped and Ricky heard me. Ricky turned to where I was looking and I could feel him get tense.

 Ricky turned to where I was looking and I could feel him get tense

I pushed through everyone and tried to make my way towards Cameron. That was until I saw a familiar female go up to him and kiss him. Nathalie...

I quickly turned around and forgetting about Cameron. I just walked straight to the show.

~

The models start walking the runway and I cheered for them while everyone was filming with their phones.

Then I saw Cameron with all the guys and he smiled at the end of the runway. I slightly smile.

~

All the models walk down and Cameron is of course the model who is up front. They all did their bow and saw Cameron glance over at me but quickly looked away. I sighed. Everyone started clapping and getting up to leave. Next was the after party.

~

I walked away from the crowd, I heard a very familiar voice that made my heart ache. I turned around to see of course Cameron. "Hey" ,that was all he said. I smiled, "how did you manage to get away quickly."

"I didn't stay onstage too long and ran before anybody could catch up with me."

"So... how's life? I see you're up to bigger things than just social media or  Magcon." He smiled and nodded. Damn, that smile. That smile will never get old.

"I also see you taken things with Nathalie into something more serious..."His smile turned into a frown and he looked like he was gonna explain but then Nathalie comes running to Cameron.

Cameron put his arms out and she ran into his arms. I remember when Cameron and I would do that after my shows. I started feeling the jealousy getting to me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Ariana?? What are you doing here especially talking to Cameron?" Cameron glanced at her and me. I was about to speak until I felt someone's arms around me, I giggled. "Ricky!!" I turned around and gave him a peck.

"So are we all gonna go to the after party or what?" Ricky asked.

We went into the limo that was waiting for us. Off to the after party we go...

Ew... This chapter sucks sorry...but I had to get something up. Love y'all!

Xo,FearlessBellaArmy😍😘