Chapter 2

"What shall we do?"Amiee asked,linking arms with me.The wind whipped at our arms,sending chills down my spine.I shrugged,turning the corner sharply.
"Have I done something?"

"No.."I replied,tucking a piece of loose hair behind my ears.She stopped me,making me to turn to face her.

"Tell me what's up"She demanded,and I sighed.

"Nothing,I'm just tired"I moaned,starting to walk again.She linked her arm up again with mine,humming the tune to a popular song.We passed the coffee shop,the aromas filling my nose.

"Coffee?"I asked,suddenly stopping outside the door.She nodded,pushing the door open for me.As we entered,the warmth of the coffee warmed my skin,relaxing me.

"I'll order"I shuffled towards the counter,greeted my a mess of curls.

"Yes?"He asked politely,tapping his fingers against the marble in a rhythm.I scanned my eyes over the menu,my mind trying to make a decision on what to get.

"Two hot chocolates please"I mumbled,staring at him.He had startling green eyes that complimented his soft,pale lips.With a green top on,and black skinny jeans,he certainly looked good.

"Coming right up"He winked,giving me a half smile.I felt my heart warm up,and my fingers became tingly.He disappeared with my order through the back,and I sighed.

"Checking out the waiter are we?"Aimee chuckled,joining me at the counter.I shook my head,my cheeks flushing a slight pink.
"He is certainly a bit of eye candy though"

She grinned,and I playfully slapped her arm.She was right though.He was VERY good looking,I mean,who wouldn't fancy that?

"I need the bathroom,one sec"She walked off,her hips swaying.She was trying to get his attention,I thought.

"Two hot chocolates and my number"He placed the two hot cups in front of me,and a folded piece of paper.I raised an eyebrow,and let a gin creep up on my face.

"Your number?"I laughed,placing the money in his hands.He nodded,and winked again,his green eyes making my legs turn like jelly.

"Yeah,to call me later"He smirked,and I rolled my eyes,walking off.Aimee sat down,spotting the folded paper.

"What's that?"She asked,pointing at the paper.I snatched it up,shoving it in my pocket before she could see it.

"Oh,nothing,just a receipt"I shrugged,sipping at the drink slowly.She rolled her,laughing.