The Phone Call

The next day.

Luhan's POV

The bright sun woke me up but I'm to lazy to get up when suddenly my phone rang.

" Hyung! " A voice shouted that made me pull my head away.

" Sehun? What's up? " I ask him.

" Do you like to go out later? I'm gonna go meet Kai. Want to come? " He asked me.

" Oh sure! I'll come with you. "

" Will meet at His house. "

" Okay. " Then we hang up the phone. After that, I went straight to the bathroom and washed up and then went to the kitchen to eat. While in the middle of eating, my phone rang again, But this time the voice was different.

" Umm, Luhan? "

" Annyeonghaseyo? " I ask HER confused. I did thought of Nicole but, to make sure that it is her, I asked her.

" Who's this? "

" It's me, Nicole. " She answered. I was surprised that she did call me.

" Oh, umm.. Hello! so, what's up? "

" Nothing really, I just wondered that we should, you know, hangout again to get to know each other better. " She said.

" T-that's a great idea. Umm, so where do you want us to hangout? "

" I-I don't know. What about at the park? "

" Okay. Well I see you later then. Bye. "

" Okay, bye. " Then she hang up.

I was really surprised that she called me and even ask me to hangout with her. Maybe she likes me too. Wait, what? Did I just say ME TOO?! B-but.. Well yeah.. I already do like her.

Author's Note: Hii guys. So this part is still part of the Luhan's flash back and so with the coming more chapters. Thanks x