The Visit

Kyungsoo's POV

Lately, Luhan called me and invited me to join him and Sehun. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, I went out and search my closet to find something to wear. After getting dressed, I took my phone and saw that someone texted me, it was Luhan.

D.O, were outside your apartment. Let's go.

I hurriedly took my jacket and went outside my room. I saw Luhan's car waiting outside and I ran towards it's direction. I open the door and saw the two of them.

" Sorry I was late. " I said gasping for air.

" It's okay, It wasn't that long. " Sehun said smiling.

" Are you ready to go? " Luhan asked.

" Ye. " Sehun and I said in duet.

Luhan started the engine and drove to Kai's apartment.

---

@ Kai's Apartment.

Kai's POV

I was in front of the television scanning for something interesting to watch when suddenly, the doorbell rang. I walk towards the door and open it. I saw three lads standing, one was tall the other one was in the middle height and the other one was the shortest among them and with big eyes. Yes, it was Sehun,  Luhan and, D.O.

" Annyeonghaseyo! " They all greeted as one, and bowed.

" Anneyonghaseyo! " I greeted them back and let them enter the room.

All four of us took our sit and started talking.

" Sehun and I decided to visit since I was not able to come here yesterday. And we also invited Kyungsoo over so that will have more fun. "  Luhan said to me.

" Kai hyung, can the three of us sleep here with you tonight? " Sehun said with his puppy eyes.

" Yeah. Like we always use to do. " D.O. continued.

" Gwaenchanhayo! That's sounds fun. Sure. " I said to them and they all smiled.

" Kamsamnida! " They said in unity.

" Hwanyeong! " I said to them.