Lie

Sehun's POV

I reached Kai's house and saw him standing infront of the door.

" Kai hyung! " I said waving at him, and he smiled.

" Sehun! " He waved back. We then entered inside and sat on the sofa.

" So, where is Luhan hyung? "

" He said he'll follow. "

" Okay then, what shall we do while waiting for him? "

" Let's just watch a movie. " I said like a little kid.

" Sure! " He said, and started turning the T.V on. And we started watching.

---

Luhan's POV

While walking on my way to the park, I already saw Nicole sitting at the bench where she said that we will be meeting.

" Nicole. " I said. She raised her head and saw me standing infront of her.

" Annyeonghaseyo! " She said and bowed.

We both went for a walk and started talking to each other like we knew each other for a long time. As time passes by, My mind wont stop bothering me to ask her a question about her having a boyfriend. We both stopped talking and silence was there. I break the silence when I suddenly ask her the question that's been bothering me.

" Uhmm, N-Nicole? "

" Ye? "

" D-do you mind if I ask you a question? "

" What is it? "

" Do y-you have a b-b-boyfriend already? " I asked her and I already feel my cheeks turning red. I saw her eyes widen.

" Uhmm.. " She said.  " W-well n-no..Why? " She answered and now my eyes were the one that widened.

" Really?! "

" Ye. "

After that, we became awkward when suddenly her phone rang and she quickly answered it. After that she hurriedly said that she was leaving without saying why. She ran as if she was being chased by someone and left me standing there alone.