Chapter 3

~Girls Above~
Can't Explain

I woke up to only see Ashton gone. To admit I was pretty sad. Them i remembered it was Monday. Time to start school. Ugh kill me now! I got up out of bed, then noticed a note on my nightstand. It read:

Dear Courtney,
Sorry to leave you. I know your pretty sad. But we get to see each other at school! People there are great. Wait why am I telling you this... I'll just tell you everything at school. Meet me by your locker;)

I laughed at his note. Wait. How did he know my locker. I don't even know it yet. Oh well, I'll just ask him at school then.
"Honey! It's time to get ready for school!" I heard my mom yell.
"Be there in a minuet!" I yell back.
I quickly strip down my clothes to take a shower. The warm water hit me and it felt great. I dried myself with the towel then wrapped it in my hair. Shit! I only have 30 more minuets! I rapidly put my hair in a messy bun and boy was it messy!
I put on a cute little white crop top that had the number 87 in bold black on it. And paired it with my back high waisted shorts. I put on a minimal amount of make up such as mascara and eyeliner with blush because I haven't mastered it yet.
I went downstairs knowing I only had 15 minuets so I grabbed in Apple from our fruit bowl quickly said goodbye to my parents and went out the front door. I jumped in my Chevy truck and put the key into the ignition. I drove down to school which only took me about 10 minuets. Which means I have only 5 minuets to meet Ashton at my locker.
I went to the front desk to get my schedule and locker information before meeting Ashton. When I finally managed to find it he said,
"What took you so long?"
"I had to get all of my information"
"Oh.. Okay"
"How did you know my locker?"
He scratched the back of his neck, "Umm.. I kinda snuck into the front desk area and found it myself"
I started laughing at his reply. "That's not creepy at all" I said still laughing.
"Well where else were we supposed to meet?" He said raising an eyebrow which by the way looked oh so cute.
"Your locker? You could've gave me the number on the note" I said giggling.
"Stupid me" he said smacking the top of his forehead.
"And don't worry people here are so nice unless you count Lexis. Ugh! I hate her. She's such a bitch to everyone. She's also a slut. Dates everyman she can get her grimby little hands on"
"Well. That's a lot of reasons to hate her"
I giggle. Then he put his arm around my waist and pulled me to his side. And starts walking.
"Do you even know where your going?" I ask.
"No idea" he replies laughing. Then I start too.
I tell him where to bring me and we are there within seconds. Then I heard the minuet bell ring.
"You should start heading to class" I say.
"I would but I skip anyway" he said.
"Oh mr. Bad boy" I say giggling.
He laughs then pecks me on the lips before he walks away. I slip inside my classroom walking up to the teacher and telling her that I'm a new student. She points to the back of the room next to a girl with short brown hair. I walk back there and say a friendly hi. She says hi back and the teacher starts her lesson about boring English.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Class is over and a wave of students rush out of the classroom. I walk out and I'm pulled to the side by the one and only Ashton. He pushes his lips to mine. It only lasts a few seconds until I hear....
"Hey! No P.D.A.!" A teacher yells.
"Sorry!" I yell back.
Me and Ash just start laughing and walking to our next class which surprisingly we have together. It's art. Never knew he liked art. He rushes over to two empty seats and swings his leg over the chair to..I think reserve it for me. I walk over and he swings his leg back down for me to sit. He intertwines his fingers with mine. Good thing we are all the way in the back so the teacher can't see us.
         Next is lunch. We walk into the cafeteria to find an empty table. Once again, Ash rushes to the table and reserves the seat for my by swinging his leg on it. I reached the chair when he swung his leg off. I peach his lips and eat my packed lunch. I can't stand school lunch. It's fake and nasty.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

         Once school is over I walk outside to only see my Ash putting his tongue down another girls throat. I cough to interrupt their moment. Ash looks at me with wide eyes.
"Oh my gosh!  Courtney.... Wait!" He yells.
          But I just take off running. I can hear him behind me running yelling my name. I try to stop the tears from coming out but it's impossible. I end up crying my eyes. I'm jump in my car and lock my car doors so Ash can't get in. He bangs on the window to get me to unlock the door.
"Come on Courts-" he says.
"Don't call me that!" I yell at him.
"Let me explain"
"What is there to explain. I walked out of the school to see you putting your tongue down another girls throat! I thought we were together! You fucking cheated on me!" I say crying.
        He just scratches the back of his head. He keeps trying to explain what happened but I just shut him out. I put the key in the ignition, enough with his bullshit. He backs away and I drive off.
        I walk inside my house still crying. My parents keep asking me what's going on but I just ignore them and walk up to my room. Jumping on my bed and screaming into my pillow with anger. Until I find myself sleeping.

Sorry this chapter is short. I don't really have any ideas so I put in this fight. Any ideas from you guys? Sorry if I'm going to fast in to story. I promise it will star to slow down. I'm not going to put any call stories from her previous friends. They are long gone. As of next time!