Chapter 7

Andi pov

I have a date with Philip but I just kissed jax. I don't know why. I mean I guess I still have feelings for him but maybe it was just the heat of the moment. Yea... That's all it was the heat of the moment.

I go home and get dressed my mom stopped me the second I ran in. Oh damnit the truth spell
Am(andis mom): hold on andi where are you going.

Andi: to my room to change for a date with a guy I really. I blurted out involuntarily might I add.

Am: um ok that was weirdly honest of you.

Andi: yes cause Emma casted a spell on my that makes me tell the truth. I put my hands over my mouth.

Silence filled the room for 2 seconds.

Then my mom broke it with laughter

AM: there's my Andi

I just nodded and ran back to my room.

What do i wear. I'll wear combat boots leggings a long shirt a jacket and a scarf.

I got dressed and texted Philip to meet me at the 7

I arrived. Here we go.

Andi: philip...

Philip: Andi

Andi: you look sexy

Philip blushed

Philip: what?

Andi: um I-i (trying to fight back the truth that wanted to roll off my tongue) I s-said that you look s-sexy.

Philip: thanks but same, uh *stuttering* a-about you. Ha (he nervously laughed)

Andi: it's fine it's cute to see you nervous.

Philip: um lets get a seat.

>>skipping time<<

Philip is walking me home and I have no control over my actions.

Philip: I had a lot of fun tonight.

Andi: me too!

Philip: you were being extremely honest and I love that

Andi(whispering): it's not like I had a Choice

Philip: huh?

Andi: oh I said it'd not like I had a choice

Philip: what do yo- I honestly don't care about that right now.

Philip inched closer to me.

He was taking so long to kiss me so I sped up the process and grabbed his shirt and smashed his lips onto mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth unexpectedly and I let a moan slip out my mouth I closed my mouth after that and Philip kept trying to get me to open my mouth and I wasn't going to let him hear me moan again. He licked my bottom lip constantly trying to get me to open my mouth but then he grabbed my ass and I gasped at how sudden it happened then he slipped his tongue in again. Then my mom opened the house door. Great. Here we go. My mom just some me and a guy deep in a make out session with his hand on my ass. Let's see what happens shall we.

AM: um excuse me

Philip: um I'll just go.

AM: yea go do that

Philip put his hands in his pockets and gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked back to his car.

I went into the house and my mom just shook her head at me.

I rolled my eyes. I really don't have time for this so I went into my room and replayed everything that happened in my head.